• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sesshomaru club

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
  • Here's two screens of Sesshy that I took from the first movie...I'll take more later.
    The Sesshomaru club

The Sesshomaru club

Demonic Angel

Years
  • Fear da Sesshy hotness! o.o
    My evil Media Player Classic thing isn't working now...*stabs it*
    Once I get my evil Player working I'll take more screens and post them and make that banner. In the mean time...*stares at Sesshy* o.o XD

Demonic Angel

Years
  • Yes! More Sesshyness! XD
    I've almost got my Dumbdia Player fixed, yay! ^^
    *pokes stupid codec downloads that aren't moving*

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • Yes...it is..I love almost all her banners. ^^

Awww...I remember that one! Now that I look at it....It looks like he has no head Oo...heh...but cute pic anyways!

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • You have all pics Effay..u know how hard it is to find a pic you haven't seen? ^___________^ lol....sorry...just saying. I remember those pics! I really like them! ^^. Fluffy is strong I know...that hit must have hurt...well...it'd hurt a human badly.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *looks at all the pics*Too bad I've seen all of those already.But I still love them anyways! XD

Nice banner,DA.Maybe I'll make an all Sesshy sig soon...

Back