• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww, thank you so much Angela! *hugs* You are totally sweet! <3

Yeah welcome everyone! I will make sure this one doesn't die like my first one. But it wasn't my fault...it was my computer...grr.

So what is my home is your home! Kick your feet up and relax. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I been working, and this week was kinda of hectic. I am glad today and tomorrow are here, so I can relax and enjoy watching my anime. :3

But this is just the calm before the storm, it will get a lot worse...Thanksgiving..yay.
    Not looking forward to it, but at the same time it will pay off.

Oh I picked up two animes I want to see. Fate Stay Night and Baccano!

Going to watch a new episode of Naruto Shippuuden, a few episodes of Bleach, Lovely Complex, and Baccano! ^_^

I heard Baccano! is good. It looks interesting. So I am going to check it out.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Baccano is Italian for noise, but Narita translates it as "stupid commotion." Each of the stories in the series involves several unrelated plots intersecting and crossing each other as events spiral farther and farther out of control. Immortal alchemists, mafia operated speakeasies, and many other elements of pulp fiction mashed together for a world straight out of the movies.

Source: Anime News Network

And the animation and art isn't that bad. It looks really good. <3

Immortal alchemists...that sparked my interest to me. Because of Fullmetal Alchemist. XD Since it is a anime about alchemists...I know it will be interesting.

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Interesting....as if my list to watch isn't long enough XD

But it is good that there are so many animes <3333

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very true, very true indeed. <3

I want to thank Japan for bring us wonderful things in our country. Mostly anime. XDDD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Yes, thank you Japan! We would die without the wonderful things you gave us like anime and Jpop XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow I totally forgot about J-Pop! Yeah that too! Oh have you heard of Utada Hikaru's new singles? Man I think I heard "Kiss and Cry" 155 times! Yes I did, I checked on my Lastfm, lol.

"Beautiful World" is great as well. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I see what you are saying, so true! I love her old stuff so much! I recently listened her Single Collection Vol 1. I still got that CD, and when I heard her songs it was so awesome! It is still awesome. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, there are so many I can't remember them all at this moment. XDD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD!

Man, I am getting hungry. I know what I want to cook though! I am going to cook some chicken and wild rice. That sounds so good right now...

I love to cook.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I been eating out myself. Like I usually pick up something from work and bring it home. But not this time. I am actually going to cook. XD

The last thing I cooked was Chicken Alfredo. I am getting better at that dish.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I tried a few Mexican ones. Like I made Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas. I used the Green Chili mix and add chicken, soft corn tortillas, cheese and put in a pan. Let it cook for a few minutes and it is done. And man they were so good. <3

Back