• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XDD! You guys are so funny! I remember when I had a bean bag chair. It was a hot pink one. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I want a laptop, a digital camera, wireless mouse, and a wireless keyboard. And maybe a new computer chair. XD

Hehe, that is too much stuff to ask for. I have to win the lottery if I wanted to get all of them.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Or save for quite a while XD

I cannot wait til there is overtime again at work. I will work a lot and get a big check! My biggest was $950 for 1 week! I went on a shopping spree XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Looks like I am going to be saving up for a while. XD

$950?! Whoa! That is a lot of money! I don't even get that much! I have to work three weeks to get what you got. Because in average I bring home $320 a week.

Man I wish my job allowed overtime...but it doesn't.

Man I bet you had fun. I know I would. XDD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Well I bring home $450 a week usually. But if I work overtime that is like $16 an hour plus at the time that were paying an extra $5 for overtime which made it like $21 but that is rare XD! ^^ So that can add up XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow! So that is why you brought home that much! Hehe, I think in my job we get the same rate, but it is very rare for me to get overtime. I could lose my job if I get overtime(if I do get it all the time. If it happens once nothing will happen).

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • That would suck! I don't like troubleshooting but my job pays very well and has very good benefits ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah eight years down the toilet. Don't want that. Hey you feel the same way I do. But I do like working retail, sometimes it does get stressful. But the pay is good, and I get great benefits as well. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD!

Yep I ate some dinner. I made some soup and had some bread. XD It was quick, lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love spicy stuff now. Before I didn't because it was too hot, but now I am used to eating hot stuff.

Been eating General Tso's Chicken for quite awhile, so I am immune to hot stuff now. :3

Back