• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • I got to see my mom and brother. It was nice. :> I am hoping to see my dad and stepmom during Christmas or Thanksgiving. It might be Christmas. I am going to see if I can pay my own way this time.
    Ah, what'd you guys do? :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well we went to the beach and my mom and brother just shopped in stores. Nothing too major. Oh yeah my mom was proud that I lost the weight and my food choices. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Doing okay Angela. ^^ Had a busy week and I am glad it is over with. I am off for the weekend. I got to work Monday though. It is okay though. I hope you are doing alright.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Been a while sis...how's it going? Well, I just want to find out before I am making any errors...Lucy is Lucy Lu right?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi! Wow, it is great to hear from you bro. ^^ Yeah you got it right. I was going back to my real name, but it got taken. :( So I had to add the "Lu" to it. But it is still me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey! I am doing great. It has been a while. Been busy with work and things. I am glad you are doing okay. ^^ Thank you! Well I already changed it to something else, but I think I like this better. I love Naruto, Minato, and Kushina. They are totally awesome!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • It is good to see you're doing great. I've been playing lots oif fun games like Persona 3 Portable. And I defeated Red on Soul Silver. Also, I can't wait to play Pokemon Black and White. The female trainer is a tomboy. ^_^

Yep, I was happy to hear about them too. I really like his mom's pesonality. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, dang. It has been a while since I played any video games. I need to get back and playing my Wii. Well I am glad you had fun playing those games. I think I might pass on Black and White. I don't know. It has been a while since I played Diamond.

Mhmm. Yes! I love Kushina's personality. Her personality reminds me of Naruto. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • But to hear the Kyuubi is at 50% of its original glory is quite downer...

Years
  • *pokes*

I felt like poking you. Have you been playing your Wii as of late? I actually got myself a couple of Wii games, thinking that I would somehow get the money to get myself one, but after much thought, the Wii is not worth it for a gamer like me. Despite the power of Nintendo's first-party games, they have nothing else that appeals to me.

Right now, I have no need for them. Unless...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    But to hear the Kyuubi is at 50% of its original glory is quite downer...
    Yeah Naruto only has half of the Kyuubi in him. Which it is fine by me. He can get so powerful with that. As you can notice. =D

Mario The World Champion said:
    *pokes*

I felt like poking you. Have you been playing your Wii as of late? I actually got myself a couple of Wii games, thinking that I would somehow get the money to get myself one, but after much thought, the Wii is not worth it for a gamer like me. Despite the power of Nintendo's first-party games, they have nothing else that appeals to me.

Right now, I have no need for them. Unless...
    Yeah I been playing it. I need more games though. I am thinking getting Mario Kart Wii. Yeah you told me you are not into the Wii anymore. I guess you can give me one game for my birthday. Well if you really want to. You don't need to. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I am still alive and well. Just I been busy with work and other stuff. I am so glad I am off tomorrow and Friday! Yay!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah okay, well I did stop by yesterday for a bit. I didn't see you on so I figured you went to bed already.

I am hoping to be on tomorrow though. I know I will be on.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I heard. Well the good thing is you didn't play Live a lot. If you did, oh my...that would have been terrible. Because you have to let everyone know that you will be out for a while. And that can be a big mess at times.

I am glad I don't have a Xbox 360. Hopefully you will get it fixed soon once you get some money.

Back