• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I am here, finally! XD Now it is usually I have to work on the weekend. I remember that I was off on the weekend. Nope...not anymore. Now most of the time I work on the weekend is late to mid-day. *shudders*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well I always work it too, so I feel your pain! I started the Ultra Maniac manga! Its really cute <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I always work it too, so I feel your pain! I started the Ultra Maniac manga! Its really cute <3

Oh cool! I wanted to start on Ultra Maniac, but I ended up with Lovely Complex 4 instead. But I told myself I will start when I got back from New Jersery. Haven't gotten to it yet. And I don't think I will be able to get anything this month anyway, because I have a lot of bills to pay this month. This month alone is my tightest month yet.

But I heard it is really good. :3

lonewolfx44 said:
    *pounces*
    Welcome back. This thread was rather dead while you were gone. It is as if your presence brings life to it . Oh, Mario, Baka Tenshi, I restarted the "I Have/ I Have Not" game you made before since I liked it. A different thread because that one died.

*got pounced* Thanks, I know I been busy. Everyone have been busy. And I totally understand that. *nods*

Well I hope to see everyone on Tuesday night. But not for a long time though. :/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well when you do get it, you will love it! Its just as cute as the anime. =3

I know it will be. I think I took a peek of volume one, and already I love the art. The art reminds me of Marmalade Boy. ^^ Of course the artist who does Ultra Maniac also did Marmalade Boy. XD So that is totally awesome. I know I will love it. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You got it, you got it!! OMG! Please tell me what you think? Yay, I am very happy that you got LoveCom. ^__^

I am doing so great right now. I am off, and I am just going to chill. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well I haven't read it yet...I have a lot I need to read but I will tell you once I do read it. ^_^

I am glad you are good!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Angela! Let me know if you got around reading some of LoveCom. =D

Finally, I am here after three nights of agony. XD Well, not really...I have to pay my bills. But man, I am glad that is over. Now I have two days, and they are not that bad. I am not closing again! Next week I am not closing at all. Back to normal. :3

Okay, Mario. I will be there, but I can't stay too long. Have fun. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Angela and Mario. Sorry if I am late. I was on the phone with my brother. I am very close to him, we can talk for hours on end. I lost track of time. I am very sorry. *bows*

I am doing fine, getting read for bed. I have to be at work at 10am today.

You didn't say anything wrong Mario. ^^ No worries. And I lost power, so that is why I didn't get back on. Plus I was still on the phone. You didn't do anything wrong. I did. I am sorry if I worried you.

I do have some news to give. Next week...I won't be on much. Because I be mostly working during the morning. So no staying up for me.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *glomps back*

I am glad to see you too Angela. ^_^ I only have a few minutes and then it is beddy bye for me. But I had to see you, so that is a given.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah you have to work too. Pretty much the same time I go but I get out at 6:30pm. Man, I wish I got out at 2:30pm. But oh well.

Back