• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Setsuko (AKA Lucy) Fan Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    My computer is being fixed so I will not be on much till I get it back.

Right now I am on the computer in the break room at work.

Edit: Where are you? ;;

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww....I missed you guys very much! Yes Mario is right Angela. I was away because of my family. They came down to visit, so my time online was short. I couldn't get on the forums. They left yesterday and I was very sad. But I had a nice time and I know I will see them again.

So I am back! But I will need to go back to work tomorrow. ;_; Well I needed the five days off anyway. I was stressed from it anyway. *shrug* I might take a week off just because. Well I won't get to see my stepmom and dad this year because we are going to Vegas next year...need to save some money for that. ^^ But I think of taking a week off...we will see. Then I will be here all the time in a week. XDD!

It is great to see you guys again. *hugs Angela, Mario, and Tre_Al* =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    hi Lucy how long? you come back!
    it great to see you again!

Likewise! I been doing fine well except I had to get used to working again. XD And I had a nice time with my mom and brother. I was sad when they left, but I know I will see them again. ^^

It is good to see you too. Nice banner! I want to watch Slayers Revolution! =D

Mario The World Champion said:
    *still waits for Lucy to come back on MSN soon.*

Awww you are waiting for me. I think it is a little too late for me to chat. I should have came earlier. I was on MSN the night before, but I guess I missed you. D: Tomorrow I promise I will be on MSN. We got a lot of catching up to do.

Man I need a theme! My section looks so plain right now. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww, wow I am touched. Thanks Tre_Al. I missed you guys too. ^^

I will be online Friday and Monday night. Not Saturday or Sunday, got plans.

Okay I am out. Bye!

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
    Likewise! I been doing fine well except I had to get used to working again. XD And I had a nice time with my mom and brother. I was sad when they left, but I know I will see them again. ^^

It is good to see you too. Nice banner! I want to watch Slayers Revolution! =D

you enjoyed your time with your family that good!´

yes, slayers revolution will come soon in july, ,XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have been doing fine, thanks Angela and Umi for asking. Well now I am tired. I been tired all day. I don't know why, so I will need to go to bed soon. Like about in thirty minutes.

Whoa...the inactivity in my part...my bad. ^^; I just been doing other things other than posting here. I need to get into the grove of things. I will get it back soon. As soon I get caught up on my sleep. XD

Oh July...cool. I will check it out when it comes. :3

I been online searching for some houses. I don't want to rent anymore. I want to own a place. I hope I will by I turn 31 years old.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi lucy~! <33 How are you doing? haven't seen you for a while..

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey guys! I am doing okay, well I have to get ready for work. I will be back around after 9pm. Til then, I hope to see you guys soon. I love your themes guys they are awesome! ^^

Back