• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Seven Wonders of Pangero

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years

-Nickname: Iron
    -Species: Froslass
    -Description: Iron is a tank. Boasting the highest defense Sprite has ever seen, Iron is one of Sprite's top 3 pokemon. Iron has a suitable attack but a low defense. Iron is harsh and unmerciful.

erm... what? I've done and gotten confused.

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    "Well, there's so many places I want to see, to explore, to document," Getsumei said, staring off into the distance, as if deep in thought. "It's said that the Aron, Lairon and Aggron of the golden city have golden armor. I'm sure it's because they have adapted to live off the gold instead of iron or other common metals. I'd like to prove this and be the first to document the effects it has on them."

"However, there're also the floating gardens. It's said that they're kept afloat by incredibly strong psychic Pokémon. I simply can't decide."

Sighing, the boy ran a set of long fingers through his bangs, causing it to fall down in front of his face. He then looked over at the girl, when he noticed she had offered to leave them by themselves. Shaking the hair out of the way, revealing a set of green eyes, the boy walked over and placed a hand upon the girl's shoulder.

"Hey, the more the merrier, right? Besides, I already said you could come. I'm not the kind of guy to go back on my word, you know!" Giving the girl a bright grin, the boy looked off into the village. "Anyway, we should try and find Ray first. He has a habit of walking off on his own. Then we should go grab something to eat, our treat of course!" Giving the girl a wink, the boy moved towards the village with long steps…

"You're thinking of sharing that?" The boy later found himself saying, after overhearing Ray mention a search for food, standing together with his Gengar. "We're hungry too, you know." With that, Aibou gave a quick "Bi! in agreement.

"Hey, listen," Getsumei then started, pulling forth a single Pokéball from his belt. "It's been a while since we last had a duel. What do you say we celebrate our arrival with a test of strength? Loser pays for lunch!"

Zephyr the West Wind

Still a newbie. -_-
    Years
    Sayomi raised an eyebrow in surprise. They had been in the new region for less than an hour, and he already wanted to document the odd aron and its evolutions? She smiled and nodded, feeling a little better as he reassured her that everything was fine. The moment he mentioned food however, her stomach gave an audible growl which caused her to laugh. "Okay, let's find Ray."

The moment they had come across Ray and his Gengar, Sayomi was secretly reaching into her pocket for a pack of gum. Popping one into her mouth while she listened, Sayomi's grin widened. "A test of strength?" She asked, her eyebrow raised once more. "I'd like to see that." Inwardly, she held back her laughter. It had been a while since she had seen a battle, let alone a test of strength, so it sounded interesting. "Besides, it'd be fun! Right, Ray?" She asked, smiling at the trainer and his Gengar. While she was physically paying attention to what the two trainers were doing, Sayomi couldn't help but think about the floating gardens. Getsumei mentioned that it was held up by the power of Psychic Pokemon, and that notion in itself had grabbed her attention by force. Not only did it give her to train her Absol, but it also gave her the perfect opportunity to capture a Psychic Pokemon. 'Maybe I'll try a Kirlia...' She thought to herself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back