• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Shiharu (Signomi) Fan Club *~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Heheheh XD;

The girl you like at school? =P Heh. Interesting. I guess we all have our little crushes ^.~; I used to really despise a boy in my class...but ever since I had a strange dream about him, I felt rather infatuated o.O; Now I've gotten off him...and he's still an ironic idiot --; Sometimes Dreams really love to tempt me..

Years
    Well that depends on how she acts around you I guess =3

But ofcourse, almost every boy I know at school are silly twits who act like they're 9 or something...none of them appeal to me -_-; Nor will they ever. Urgh

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    LunaticJohnny said:
    Yes, the girl I like at school, I somewhat have a feeling she likes me, but that's only a theory(?) XD

Maybe shes just a little too shy? *Burps* whoops:shocked:
    Nah whenever I go to detention is cool. The teacher is always sleeping and I play my GBA SP:chinese:

Years
    *tackles glomps signomi*
    I got deoxy's W0000000000000000T I've over the moon XD

so whats up

and I didn't use a cheat for it ^^

Years
    Heh MT XD

Yeah I know Blazey XD; You went to one of the events hm? I would've done so myself..but I didn't want to bother...plus I barely play my LG cartridge anymore >>;

Nothing much ^^ You?

EDIT - I don't really mind Johnny ._.; To me Love is but a mere waste....but ofcourse that opinion may change in the future...and I must stress 'may' -_-

Well cya =3

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Blazin Espio said:
    *tackles glomps signomi*
    I got deoxy's W0000000000000000T I've over the moon XD

so whats up

and I didn't use a cheat for it ^^

-_-; WTF was that?:confused: Deoxys?

Anyway.....Meh like school cause I go to detention a lot. But thats only when I have boring classes.:shocked:

Years
    Heh. During boring classes I tend to sleep....I get letters home from multiple teachers for my constant sleeping.

Mum bugs me about them....but I don't bother to care about them. Plus we normally just copy stuff out of books anyway ._.; Where's the learning in that?

EDIT - Still wouldn't bother e.e;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Heh. During boring classes I tend to sleep....I get letters home from multiple teachers for my constant sleeping.

Mum bugs me about them....but I don't bother to care about them. Plus we normally just copy stuff out of books anyway ._.; Where's the learning in that?

EDIT - Still wouldn't bother e.e;

I sometimes gotta cheat cause I have to pass. At least I never get cuaght:shocked:

Years
    You know you're only cheating yourself when you do cheat MT XD; But somehow I have to tell myself that aswell ._.; I can't afford to keep goofing off..especially when I need to focus for my exams ><;

Heh...I decided to play with my Graphics program today...heck, I even made an Avvy/Sig combo for Vaati =P But I'm thinking of doing more...because somehow, I'm bothered o.O

Makoto

Years

Back to fish and hammers!

*whacks everyone in head with fishies and hammers but Signomi*
    Happy uber late Birthday!

Years
    -laughs at everyone else- XD;

Urgh.. keep thinking that you were still under the name FR/LG Master XD Almost everyone is suddenly getting name changes these days..-mumbles-

Do you think I should change my name? XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Oww that hurt. why you hit me? no ramen for you.

Yes I know cheating is bad, but I didnt want to fail so......

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Heh...well it's your life MT X3 -smells fish- >>;

I want a pony D: -sniff-

Your wish is granted lady Signomi. *give Ponyta to signomi* Whoops its pony not Ponyta:chinese:

Makoto

Years
    don't change your name! You're the only person I know who could even think up the word "Signomi"

and FYI, ponytas don't burn people they like ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back