• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Shiharu (Signomi) Fan Club *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Cuz I feel kinda annoying^^Hehe,so what's up?I'm working on another one of my crazy ideas:Sailor Red.
    Strory:

red is a normal boy who transforms into sailor red XDD

Years
    Neheh, well as far as I know, you're not annoying X3

Nothing much ^^; Sailor Red? Yeah XD You just PMed me about something like that....-giggles to self-....man, I love your Collages XD

that's an interesting plot XD It should be a Sprite Comic of some sort -nod-

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'll think yes,that'll be great.If I knew how to make sprites>>;;;I know recolors but meh,no success.I will try to make it like the original series,but maybe a few changes here and there wouldn't hurt <33 I love my imagination XD I just read FR/LG:continued.
    Nice plot!Nothing I can think of:(

Years
    Well whatever you put your mind on dearie ^^ I admire your imagination

Heh XD; I don't know how I truely came up with FRLG Continued....either I must've just been ambitious to make a Sprite Comic that seemed adventurous or I was just pretty darn insane XD; Beh, I bet you could've thought of a better plot XD;

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Heyaa Shiggeh X3 Blah my week has being vedy busy. How about jors? X3

LOL Shampy, you are really onto the idea of Sailor Red XDD It would be interesting if you do a sprite comic of it XDD
    Like I said, Ah'm thinking to draw them XDD Depends of my piles of stuff I have to do *stares ebily at the pile* =>=

Cookie luvs Green

Years
    Signomi said:
    My week has been full of me sneezing and passing on my wittle cold onto de west of my victims..I mean classmatehs =3;;

-wears scarf- n.n;
    Ebil Siggeh virus XD Z00|\| e77 \|/177 ZPr34|) 10 |)33 \|/0r7|) G42p!11onetrain111!1*violentlycoughsandbleedsandfaintstotheground*
    x3;;;

Week ago: Gone school fer 2 days
    This week: Gone school fer 2 days
    (Cuz oversleepiness and sickness)
    Next Week: Gone school fer 2 days
    (Student Holiday) XDD
    nwn!

*buys 2 scarves from the flea market*
    I have more scarfz den Siggeh >3

Years
    -stuffs j00 in a dust bin- I regret nothing! XP

Heh XD You're just one of the lucky ones ><; -prod-

But lyk..deez scarf iz meh sista's! o.o -looks at it, throws it away- I hate Burberry >.<;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I am into whatever I think of!8DRead my little title.OBSESSIONS! 8DD
    school was boring this week for me,now instead of Mesopotamia we're doing Egypt.Ugh,homework was stocked as well.Then I got in a bus accident.Then our bus nearly exploded.-_-;;Just not my week.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Signomi said:
    A Bus Accident? O.O Aye. That sounds frightening. Atleast you're safe.

And homework sucks. Period. ><;

Especially if you have to do an oral report. I mean, I always present my essay and I gotta read it in front of the class. And we'll I often sweat and get a little shy and embarrased:embarrass

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Well yes I'm fine.That's the good art.I was just innocently playing Pokemon when we suddenly crashed into a car.

Homework does bite.especailly if it's on the E-Word.I also got his big music concert coming up.I expect to play 3 sets of songs on my clarinet.

Years
    Always? -_-; That's tough MT. Beh..I used to do that quite a lot...just get totally and utterly nervous if I had to present something to the front of the class. But now I couldn't really care less whether I have to say something at the front or not...

-plays with mud- ^.^

EDIT - Crashed into a car? .-.; That was rather misfortunate. Concert? 3 sets of songs? Good luck ._.; I can't play any instrument for pie X3

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Always? -_-; That's tough MT. Beh..I used to do that quite a lot...just get totally and utterly nervous if I had to present something to the front of the class. But now I couldn't really care less whether I have to say something at the front or not...

-plays with mud- ^.^

EDIT - Crashed into a car? .-.; That was rather misfortunate. Concert? 3 sets of songs? Good luck ._.; I can't play any instrument for pie X3

Well at least I have my friends there, They dont care whether I freeze or not:shocked: , heck some of them dont speak the english very well so they have that funny accent:chinese:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yep.Us,we at least don't have to satnd in front of people.Of course,maybe somebody would practice by talking to the computer,but for me,that is more affermative.

Cookie luvs Green

Years
    Signomi said:
    -stuffs j00 in a dust bin- I regret nothing! XP

Heh XD You're just one of the lucky ones ><; -prod-

But lyk..deez scarf iz meh sista's! o.o -looks at it, throws it away- I hate Burberry >.<;
    *quietly cusses in the bin*
    *Comes out of the bin*
    Ooh look a buhnahnah 8)]

The first quarter grade has ended the stoodies like meh must "rest" XDD *hasrestedenuffplzbrick'd*

*picks up the homeless scarf from the cold-hearted Shiggeh*
    *shows off my 3 scarves to Shiggeh*
    .... *ebil grin* ....
    HAH! >D
    *sags and goes to the flea market again*

Years
    Well at least I have my friends there, They dont care whether I freeze or not:shocked: , heck some of them dont speak the english very well so they have that funny accent:chinese:

Hmpth. Some friends ><; But you're still friends right? ^^;;;

Yep.Us,we at least don't have to stand in front of people.Of course,maybe somebody would practice by talking to the computer,but for me,that is more affermative.

Indeed it is =3 Standing infront of people...I'd rather hide behind a guy with some huge instrument or something X3

*quietly cusses in the bin*
    *Comes out of the bin*
    Ooh look a buhnahnah 8)]

The first quarter grade has ended the stoodies like meh must "rest" XDD *hasrestedenuffplzbrick'd*

*picks up the homeless scarf from the cold-hearted Shiggeh*
    *shows off my 3 scarves to Shiggeh*
    .... *ebil grin* ....
    HAH! >D
    *sags and goes to the flea market again*

Teh I shall eat j000 =0 -eats-

Yeah, XP Let them rest, and you'll be the odd one out.

-wince- You're beginning to worry me XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    [AGELIMIT]Friends or Foes?[/AGELIMIT]Yep they are pretty cool, but they seem to always get into trouble. Its cause they always Curse >_<;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Poor scarf....;_;I shed tears for it,I do.
    Yes,I may as well play a big instrument for the people.I mean,who wouldn't love a clarinet X333 It's so black and SILVERY(did someone just say silver?)It's cute and it has a beautiful pitch that oes "tah"!<33

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back