• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* The Shiharu (Signomi) Fan Club *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    School doesn't start here 'til 9:30, so...
    Me mum either turns to me or her (wierd) brother for computer for help. She's... okay with them, but I know a bit about these things.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    Siggehlofogus n cupkakes said:
    ...I should go away more often...bad idea XD
    Typical answer XDDDD +whacks joo+

--
    Ay, after my old computer had a major crash one day, it took awhile for it to obey me commands normally! D<
    Neh
    That boy girl needs therapy +anvil'd+ My mind feels so mixed up right now xS .. After hearing that song constantly |D

Shooo how are you Sig? :3

----
    EKANSSSSSSSSSS- I think I don't know you, but otherwise, welcome here XD

Years
    Signomi said:
    ...I'm in a mood to get wasted.

Erm-I mean, I'm fine :0
    Go you! :P

Heh, I made friend with a kid that has been charged with Arsen 5 times, by accident (the friends bit) I mentioned fire, and he's my friend O.o;
    He wants to burn our school down, and I think he's serious

Cookie luvs Green

Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    Go you! :P

Heh, I made friend with a kid that has been charged with Arsen 5 times, by accident (the friends bit) I mentioned fire, and he's my friend O.o;
    He wants to burn our school down, and I think he's serious
    If he is serious, then I think it's a good idea to warn somebody. (Principal, talk to your counselor...) Though, I never had a problem like this before but I did had a friend who had a similar situation. But she never told me how she handled it.

Have you heard any of his arsons in the news? Though, I bet you don't know if being friends with him is recent...
    Even if he is your friend, I don't think it's a good idea to keep this as a secret...
    Sorry you have to be stuck in this kind of situation, I hope everything goes well in the end.

Years
    Cookie luvs Green said:
    If he is serious, then I think it's a good idea to warn somebody. (Principal, talk to your counselor...) Though, I never had a problem like this before but I did had a friend who had a similar situation. But she never told me how she handled it.

Have you heard any of his arsons in the news? Though, I bet you don't know if being friends with him is recent...
    Even if he is your friend, I don't think it's a good idea to keep this as a secret...
    Sorry you have to be stuck in this kind of situation, I hope everything goes well in the end.
    I'm not really his friend.
    O.o;
    Least he doesn't beat me up O.o;
    I don't like my school much, but he isnt probably serious

we don't have a principal

Cookie luvs Green

Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    I'm not really his friend.
    O.o;
    Least he doesn't beat me up O.o;
    I don't like my school much, but he isnt probably serious

we don't have a principal
    Your post confused meh... Or it's just me today...

Well first you said he was serious and then you're not. Right now I'm going, huh? xD
    Sometimes I don't like my school either, but having it to burn it down is horrible =\

Then who runs the school? o.0;

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Yeah. If your school burns down, it might be possible that the down-time might be made up during the summer o.O; Like 5 years ago, we had a monstrous snow storm. We missed a lot of school, so the summer was cut short a day or two.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I'd just like to see the gymnasium sink into a sinkhole, burst into flames, and explode... I hate that particular class that much *_*

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    I don't mind school so much, just the people in it, >.<
    and I would put that on anyone, say your school did burn down and some kids, and teachers lost their lifes, what about their families?
    I mean they will have to pay funeral costs, not to mention the emotional pain, and suffering, and if the school building was burned down with no casulties, it would get awfully boring without it, though it's normally boring anyway it passes the time during the day
    So yeah maybe it's just me

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Kurono-Kun said:
    You hate Gym?

You must be fat.
    ......Ignoring.......

Even if the school did catch fire it would probably be contained in no time, and they'd clean up, and before you know it, you're back.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    TyranitarDragonMaster said:
    ......Ignoring.......

Even if the school did catch fire it would probably be contained in no time, and they'd clean up, and before you know it, you're back.

Now its...
    "You be fat."

That's how I normally speak..

I speak slang..write and type normal..nyeh.

Anyway, my school is broke. If it explodes, than they won't be able to pay for damages.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Yeah, maybe if it explodes, or drops into an endless pit, or is seized by apes, but a small blaze in a room might not be a big deal.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Signomi said:
    ...I'm in a mood to get wasted.

Erm-I mean, I'm fine :0

I must comment on this.

I'm always in the mood to get wasted, and wake up the next morning with a totally hawt chick right by me, even after a killer hangover.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back