• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    First post updated.
    I'm still waiting on that post btw Ooka ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Considering I don't have the badge icon, here is the closet thing i have. *badge*

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Why thank you (=
    Now if the other leaders will get on.... I'm starting to see why nobody is in the hall of fame...half the leaders are never around to battle...

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Really? We're jsut gonna let this die? and To challenge Mukka, you may have to vm him :P

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Online now
    She is a girl. ~_~ fail lol

Also could people hurry up and get to the elites already ? XD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    We need moar activiteh. >:O This is all I have when my friends aren't on Live and I don't feel like playing MW2 by myself (but online, just without any friends).

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Online now
    Yeah this is pretty sad, i feel people are becoming fat and lazy, s+m is dieing too. :/

Really though has anyone beaten more than like 1 gym lol? If not you might wanna make the rules 'simpler/dumbed down' so people actually get battles done.

Im sorry it takes 10 mins out of your day, onoes! ~___~

Back