• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shoddy Elements League

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    XEL, use this as my banner:

I'll make a better one later.

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
  • my record is 1-0 btw. i cannot connect to shoddy, it gives me an error saying Permission denied: connect. I tried other servers and the same thing happened. any help?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    @wolf: you're supposed to put it in your sig xD
    but I guess I could put them for the gyms ^^

@olden: k, thanks ^^
    as for the connection, its either being worked on, so the server is offline, or you were banned... do you remember being banned? if not, then its most likely the former.

OOH! and guys, guess what?! My school is going to the playoffs! :D

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
  • i don't remember being banned, and i cannot connect to any other server for the same reason.

gratz on the playoffs :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Uninstall Shoddy and reinstall, if it doesn't work ask at the Shoddy forum at Smogon.

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
  • i cannot connect to any server, when i put in the PC shoddy info and click connect it says error: permission denied: connect
    i might try to re-install

EDIT: Just re-installed and the same thing is happening :(

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I think something may be wrong with your computer's network :P As far as I know, and like Wolf. said, go ask on the Smogon forums ^^,

P.S.
    Check it out gas prices blowing up sky high, ditched my subcompact for a two wheel ride... I just made some quick banners so everyone can advertise us! :D

or

EDIT: I don't know why there's a shadow under the first one... it's not there on photobucket ><

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    i cannot connect to any server, when i put in the PC shoddy info and click connect it says error: permission denied: connect
    i might try to re-install

EDIT: Just re-installed and the same thing is happening :(
    Try asking here, hopefully someone will help.

And, I'm going to be open for challenges once I test my team on some more people.

Edit: @ XEL: I don't really use userbars. :x I will put text in my signature though.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I think something may be wrong with your computer's network :P As far as I know, and like Wolf. said, go ask on the Smogon forums ^^,

P.S.
    Check it out gas prices blowing up sky high, ditched my subcompact for a two wheel ride... I just made some quick banners so everyone can advertise us! :D

or

EDIT: I don't know why there's a shadow under the first one... it's not there on photobucket ><

That second one is really nice. ^^ The first one I don't like too much because it's SSBB Charizard, which I hate. And 3D doesn't work too well in banners unless it's made with 3D background elements.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Hey could you add "Equinox" to my Shoddy names? (It's PC only though)

Oh, and I started work on a second team as an alternate. It's the job of the E4 to be prepared and have variety. ;D

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    lol, ok :P
    @aero: will do

and stop criticizing the first one >:( it was hard to make since i had no idea/framework for it xD

p.s. I'll make it onto that hitlist someday aero.... someday... ♪someday some how, i'll make it alright but not right now♪

I've got some bad news :/
    Dinoyipi is gone D: This means that we lost a valuable GL and are looking for a new one.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    D: Ooka lost! K, record edited, lol.
    Still waiting for that post, btw ;)

Back