• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Silliest Thing You Ever Did In a Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I totally SUCKED at pokemon when I started on Red (excuse my language, *cough cough*) because all I trained was my Charizard and it was like LV 76 when Lorelei's Cloyster beat it with Surf (the moveset was all fire-type moves and my other pokemon were like LV 20-30.)

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    In my Crystal version, I have a lvl 100 Meganium that knows Tackle, Headbutt, Razor Leaf, and Body Slam.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    When I got Pokemon Green, it was pretty new thing. Stupid thing from me is, starting all over again possibly 50+ times, and in fact never finishing it in result. I starter over right before final battle once, I couldn't beat that guy so I trought my team sucks and I started over.

Shame, really. On my last save I'm doing the cleurian gym with four lvl ~34 pokes. I rather won't finish it any soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2008
    I've used the Master Ball on many things, but probably never Mewtwo. On Red I used it on some random insignificant Pokemon. No idea what it was.

Though for all of the first gen games, throwing them in a fish tank and letting them get wrecked is probably the silliest.

On Firered I released the Lapras I got from Silph Co. and now I have to catch another one.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    The silliest thing for me would have to be realeasing my Ho-oh on crystal it was Lv65 and it was my favourite and it was traded over from gold. lol i was 8.

kickerbox

How's my driving?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    Ii found my first shiny in diamond(it was shellos)so i used my masterball on it. turns out shiny shellos looks exactly like a regular shellos :P

Noisuf Ekop 993

Still a cheater.Back on peeps.
    Years
    Wow. I haven't been on for a while and reading all this makes me want to cry. Anyway, yesterday I let my friend play my emerald for a little bit and (because he was 6) released my shiny groudon (no cheat) that was level 80. A few minutes later, (I still didn't know) he asked me how to save. I told him and he saved. SOBZ. :-(

So, yeah

Jedi_green5

Rare & Shiny Collector.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    =) on mah blue i was fishing for stuff then i got my blue in gamyboy colour thus, got the master then decided to fish, find a magikarp and since it was different colour i caught it with the master ball X[)

Ikouze

♫希望の音♫
    Years
    the worst thing was when i tossed away my masterball... ARGH!!!! and i nearly finished the pokedex too...

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    Emerald, my first game ever.

Ended up killing three legendaries. Specifically, Groudon, Kyogre and Regirock.

Now, I got two of those back through trade with real people, but the Regirock trade is still in progress after about a year after it's death. The thing is, my Lv. 90+ Sceptile killed each and everyone of them. Still proud of it's power, though. Dude. :P I also used up my Master Ball...on Rayquaza! My pokemon were underleveled. Thankfully, I recieved a Latias later on. Now, there's only 2 pokemon left for my Pokedex...

Leafgreen. Nothing yet.

Crystal, on the VBA. I just beat Bugsy, and was prepared to fight Silver. I beat him. Moved on, beat every other gym leader up to Pryce. Prepared to beat the Lake of Rage, then Pryce. Headed to the lake, and battled Red Gyarados. After captured and the fall of the Rocket Lake of Rage plan, I headed back to Mahogany Town to battle Pryce. Guess what? Random fat guy was still standing in front of the gym doors. I kept talking to him, but nothing. I tried talking to the guy that sold Ragecandybars, but he wouldn't move until I beat Pryce. Can't beat the leader, can't beat the game. So, I closed the VBA, and restarted from the last save point. Which was, of course, Azalea Town. I had to beat 4 gym leaders...again. Luckily, this time, the fat guy disappeared.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    In these games the silliest thing i have done was........

Ruby: New Game for no reason.

Emerald: Gave away rayquaza, Groudon and Metang for some reason.
    Accidentally New gamed with my friends mewtwo inside. ( i was only 9)

FR/LF: Killing the 3 birds

R/B/Y: Buying fake R/B/Y games in China.

G/S/C: Wasting entei, suicune and raikou. Never trained my starter instead trained my pidgey. I beat red without my starter instead with a pidgeot on lv83.

D/P: Got traped in stark mountain. I cheated on R4 with Pearl.

Noisuf Ekop 993

Still a cheater.Back on peeps.
    Years
    I am so ticked off!!!!!!!!

I know they say learn from your mistakes and everything, but yesterday I let my friend play my emerald and he released my level 50 wailord and my level 45 Gyarados.

I'm never trusting anyone with my game and especially not a bee-otch like him.

:'(

I got back at him though because I saved over his game with my new game and named his character "IMASLUT". ROFL.

He had that game for 5 years.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    The stupidest thing I ever did was to teach my Lv. 100 Kyogre Surf, Dive, Waterfall and Water pulse. ><;

My dumb friend got sapphire for his birthday one year. He chose Mudkip, caught a Wurmple, Taillow, Poocheyena and a Magikarp and got a bad egg from his other friend(his freind knew it was bad he just gave it to him to ---- him off) He got all the way to the Elite Four WITHOUT CATCHING ANY OTHER POKEMON. HE went in to battle them with his bad egg, Swampert(surf, mud slap, growl and endeavour) and his Mightyena(dig, roar, growl, leer) The first pokemon of the first Elite Four guy swept his 'team.' He screamed his head off and gave it to me. :-)

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    I pulled an Ash Ketchum and went through Firered with a Pikachu, Bublasaur, Squirtle, Charizard, Tauros and Pidgeot.

Ahh the glories of boredom... LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back