• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Yay, Snivyyy.
    Ok here goes,
    What do you think Makes snivy better than other starters?.
    I think its because Snivy's line can be used for anything, Defensive, Psyicall or Special.

I like its cute little tail x3 It makes you want to flick it so it goes boingggggg~

SniDERPvy

My Snivy got Derped......
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Hmmmmm... It's, EVALUATING TIME! Let's compare designs, shall we?

As you see, Snivy has the most elegant design. His moveset is exquisite and it's bond with [INSERT TRAINER NAME HERE] is amazing! Of course, Snivy has a unique flavor that is sure to spice up the recipe!

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Snivy is the most coolest of them all, I mean look at it, what a proud face. XD; Mudkip, Cyndaquil and Tepig are the cutes one. :'3

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • Actually comparing it with others, I think gamefreak got a bit lazy and forgot to do much shading on snivy

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Didn't noticed that, but yeah, think they made it on Paint! D':

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I implied Paint simply because it's easy to use, and you can just use a button to fill the colors out. XD

SniDERPvy

My Snivy got Derped......
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I edited my post to make me sound like Cilan! Anyway, like I said some pages ago, i tanked most the elite four with my Serperior. He is my top tanker and I used it to tank a little kid who thought he was better than me cause he had a Reshiram. Turns out, I beasted all of his pokemon with just Serperior. She has great Attack compared with my Emboar and Samurott and.... yea...

EDIT: woa, woa, woa. Hold the phone.... Philippines? Okay ka jan?

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Seriously? Even Reshiram? o.o

Yup, I'm also from the Philippines, me, you & miltankRancher ~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, where are you from? :'o

And with the topic, it seems Snivy and Treecko are somewhat connected? A lizard and a reptile! :'o

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I see you guys are pretty active; three pages and four topics since I posted last. :P
    Time to answer those four topics then~!

Do you want Serperior to stay as a pure Grass Type forever? If not, what type would you like to add to him and why?

Grass/Dragon would be epic, but probably a bit overpowered. When you think about it though, starter Pokemon are supposed to be rather rare so some amount of overpowered-ness shouldn't be too surprising.
    Plus, back when I only knew Serperior as Jarooda/Jalorda, he just screamed Grass/Dragon. :3

Do you think Trip's Servine will evolve to Serperior?

Most likely, and I hope that Ash's Snivy doesn't. Plus, from the way it has sounded between Trip and Ash so far, I don't think Ash's Snivy would evolve. I mean, Trip is the one that's like "evolution is key to victory" so I can see Trip's Serperior being owned by Ash's Snivy in one of their final battles, just to prove a point.

If you could be Snivy, would you go to a Pokemon Trainer who dreams to be a PokeMaster or a Pokemon Coordinator or perhaps a Breeder?

Trainer would involve lotsa battling.
    Coordinator is about looking all pretty and showing off.
    Breeder would involve lotsa smex to make little baby Snivy.
    I'd probably go with the trainer.

What do you think Makes snivy better than other starters?

He's just epic in every way. Their designs are cool, I like their personality's, and they're insanely smart; if they think a trainer isn't good enough for them, they can easily release themselves from the trainer, which would help with the previous topic. :P
    Also, when you look at the starters, a majority of them are reptiles of some sort (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Totodile, Treecko, Turtwig, Snivy, and maybe Chikorita, but I don't know what she is. :S) and Snivy is the best of all. :P

@lpha

Solid Snivy <3
    Years
  • Is it me, or is the Filipinos are taking over... It doesn't matter anyways. Because I live in the Philippines too.

Snivy has an excellent design, good overall movepool, and isn't it obvious that Snivy is epic?!

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Hmmmmm... It's, EVALUATING TIME! Let's compare designs, shall we?

As you see, Snivy has the most elegant design. His moveset is exquisite and it's bond with [INSERT TRAINER NAME HERE] is amazing! Of course, Snivy has a unique flavor that is sure to spice up the recipe!

^ I agree completely. I love how everyone else is all happy and Snivy is just like, yeah bruh I'm cool :P

@Alex Woww lol

bryan_e09

Da hell
    Years
  • Is it me, or is the Filipinos are taking over... It doesn't matter anyways. Because I live in the Philippines too.

Snivy has an excellent design, good overall movepool, and isn't it obvious that Snivy is epic?!

LOL. Me too I live in the Philippines.. xD
    ^ I agree completely. I love how everyone else is all happy and Snivy is just like, yeah bruh I'm cool :P

@Alex Woww lol

wow.. you're right . all the starters are having happy faces while snivy is .. uhmm . drawn with an attitude :D lol. still, that makes him cool ~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Lmao, so majority of the members here are from the Philippines? That's cool. ^^

Anyway, NEW TOPIC !! ~
    If you could be a grass-type Gym leader, would you have Snivy, Servine, Serperior or all of them in your team and/or other grass types?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If you could be Snivy, would you go to a Pokemon Trainer who dreams to be a PokeMaster or a Pokemon Coordinator or perhaps a Breeder?
    i would go with a trainer
    What do you think Makes snivy better than other starters?.
    Snivy= hard, fun ,and long adventure
    Tepig= boring adventure
    Oshawott= medium adventure so a little hard.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yup, proves totally that Snivy is the best starter you can choose on Unova. :'D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back