• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Special K" (Kayleigh) Club

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow, that's neat! And Merry (late...) Christmas to you, too! I hope you all had a fun time!

But anyway, were there any more questions left in the interview? ^_^;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kay-Kay said:
    Wow, that's neat! And Merry (late...) Christmas to you, too! I hope you all had a fun time!

But anyway, were there any more questions left in the interview? ^_^;
    Thank you very much,Kay-Kay. And don't worry about interview. I've a lot of questions and yeah,here's one. Who's your first friend at PokeCommunity?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You're welcome! And okay, well... That one would be kinda hard to answer... I would say that Kairi was actually the first person that I really got to know. ^_^; I respected her a lot because she was so helpful, and I would always go to her whenever I had a question or something.

But, Miyu-chan was another person that was always very nice to me, (She still is!) and I remember how friendly the old members G-LANCE and Pokemaster3000 were. I also liked 22sa and Satoshi-kun (though his name was Shigeru-san at the time) a lot, though it took me a little while to get to know them.

Later on I also made two other friends that I'm still very close to; Sayuri no Hoshi and 100marios! I've known them both almost a year now, and they're still two of my best friends here.

I guess those would be some of my first friends, though now I've met a lot of new ones like you guys, too!

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    You're welcome! And okay, well... That one would be kinda hard to answer... I would say that Kairi was actually the first person that I really got to know. ^_^; I respected her a lot because she was so helpful, and I would always go to her whenever I had a question or something.

But, Miyu-chan was another person that was always very nice to me, (She still is!) and I remember how friendly the old members G-LANCE and Pokemaster3000 were. I also liked 22sa and Satoshi-kun (though his name was Shigeru-san at the time) a lot, though it took me a little while to get to know them.

Later on I also made two other friends that I'm still very close to; Sayuri no Hoshi and 100marios! I've known them both almost a year now, and they're still two of my best friends here.

I guess those would be some of my first friends, though now I've met a lot of new ones like you guys, too!

*claps* Now that was getting to me.. T_T Seems you had a lot of fun in the past right Kayleigh? ^_^ Let the g00d fortune follow you through your future... Ya know.. your future is real bright. *puts on sunglasses*

~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    BladeForever said:
    *claps* Now that was getting to me.. T_T Seems you had a lot of fun in the past right Kayleigh? ^_^ Let the g00d fortune follow you through your future... Ya know.. your future is real bright. *puts on sunglasses*

~Blade~
    Lol, yeah! It was really fun when I first joined because there weren't as many members, (I think I was the 260th one) and everyone was really nice to me. But thanks! I hope it will be. =D

Kayleigh said:
    It's very nice answer,Kay-Kay and new question,when do you become a moderator? And congratulations for post over 5,000!
    I officially became a Moderator on January 13th, (I still have the PM that Satoshi-kun sent me announcing that I finally was one, lol) and I was promoted to S-Mod... Um, around August, I think? I can't remember; I'll have to check.

Anyway, thank you very much! ^_^ I hardly noticed that my post count was that large! Though, I still don't even have half as many as Abby, lol.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kay-Kay said:
    Lol, yeah! It was really fun when I first joined because there weren't as many members, (I think I was the 260th one) and everyone was really nice to me. But thanks! I hope it will be. =D

I officially became a Moderator on January 13th, (I still have the PM that Satoshi-kun sent me announcing that I finally was one, lol) and I was promoted to S-Mod... Um, around August, I think? I can't remember; I'll have to check.

Anyway, thank you very much! ^_^ I hardly noticed that my post count was that large! Though, I still don't even have half as many as Abby, lol.
    It's long time,Kay-Kay. And you're welcome. Hmm... What do you think about PokeCommuity?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I'm happy that they haven't kicked me off of the modding team yet. XP

Anyway, I love this site! I've seen a few other forums before, but this one has definitely been my favorite. I like it not only because it is all about Pok?mon, but most of the members are really friendly, the rules aren't too strict, just about everything is kept under control well, (the Mods and Admins do a good job with the banning and stuff) and I'm even an S-Mod here! It's so fun... When I first joined I wasn't expecting to stay this long, but after I met everyone I decided to. I'm very glad I did!

Back