• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Special K" (Kayleigh) Club

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    No, lol. I'm sorry! I've just been really busy lately in real life; I haven't had much time to go on my computer. I'll go on messenger sometime soon, though!

But anyway, thanks for joining! I can't believe another person actually did. XP Well... good luck thinking of things to talk about!

That's all understandable. Just dont avoid me too long. o.O

*notices Jas changed my name to BaldeForever instead of BladeForever in her buddy list* -_- You people who screw with my name... V_V

~Blade~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    She is nice! =] *wonders who wouldn't like her* o.O;

And you're welcome, Kay-chan! =3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    BladeForever said:
    That's all understandable. Just dont avoid me too long. o.O
    I won't, don't worry! I might get on MSN or something next time I'm on my computer. It's just hard to come online when my friends are sometimes... I don't mean to seem like I'm avoiding you, though. XD

And thank you! I don't really care what we talk about. Just random stuff until Jasmine gives me that interview, I guess! *waits*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You're welcome! And okay, first answer... I'm very flattered. ^_^ It surprised me a lot, but I'm really happy about it! I'm thankful to have such nice friends.

Was that okay?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kay-Kay said:
    You're welcome! And okay, first answer... I'm very flattered. ^_^ It surprised me a lot, but I'm really happy about it! I'm thankful to have such nice friends.

Was that okay?
    It's really very great answer,Kay-Kay! You're very nice and we all love you. Anyway,next question,have you ever dreamt about your own fanclub before?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    She is nice! =] *wonders who wouldn't like her* o.O;

And you're welcome, Kay-chan! =3
    You know you're asking for it, right? :laugh: :laugh: j/k

I want to join! Here's my favourite quote from Kayleigh: "Keep thinking. XD"

(something like that)

*praises Kayleigh for her outstanding virtue* :)

*resists sticking out his tongue* ^_^ ^__^ ^____^ erm! ^________^ ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Blue Jasmine said:
    It's really very great answer,Kay-Kay! You're very nice and we all love you. Anyway,next question,have you ever dreamt about your own fanclub before?
    Aw, thanks! ^_^ And well... I actually haven't, lol. I didn't think one would ever exist.

22sa said:
    You know you're asking for it, right? :laugh: :laugh: j/k

I want to join! Here's my favourite quote from Kayleigh: "Keep thinking. XD"

(something like that)

*praises Kayleigh for her outstanding virtue* :)

*resists sticking out his tongue* ^_^ ^__^ ^____^ erm! ^________^ ^_^
    Thanks, 22sa! =D And I think I remember saying that to you once... Wasn't it in an MSN chat or something?

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Aw, thanks! ^_^ And well... I actually haven't, lol. I didn't think one would ever exist.

Thanks, 22sa! =D And I think I remember saying that to you once... Wasn't it in an MSN chat or something?
    A group chat on MSN, yeah. You said it to Carol actually, when we tried to convince her to post again, as response to her. "I'll think about it." (or something!)

To be honest, I didn't always noticed you were talking/refering--directly or not--to me in that chat, even when you were. I had a bad opinion of group chats at the time. XD But I can tell you that quote made me think good of you.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Kayleigh said:

You lie! ๏_๏ I knew that you knew that a fanclub would be made for you in time.. Dont deny it Kay or I'll sh00t you with a sun ray gun? o.o *ahem* You cant f00l me I tell ya... I know you didn't expect a mature post right? (you wont see one from me unless the time is right) Today is just a random day again.

~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    22sa said:
    A group chat on MSN, yeah. You said it to Carol actually, when we tried to convince her to post again, as response to her. "I'll think about it." (or something!)

To be honest, I didn't always noticed you were talking/refering--directly or not--to me in that chat, even when you were. I had a bad opinion of group chats at the time. XD But I can tell you that quote made me think good of you.
    Really? Wow, that's neat! I didn't think it ever would, lol. I hardly remember saying it.

Blue Jasmine said:
    Welcome to The Kayleigh Club,22sa. Have fun and have a good time. Anyway,you're welcome,Kay-Kay and next question,are you a member at old PokeCommunity?
    Nope, unfortunately... ^_^; I wished that I had been, but I joined after the reset. I probably could have been a member at the old PC, because I used to visit the site every now and then, but I didn't think of joining until later on.

BladeForever said:
    You lie! ๏_๏ I knew that you knew that a fanclub would be made for you in time.. Dont deny it Kay or I'll sh00t you with a sun ray gun? o.o *ahem* You cant f00l me I tell ya... I know you didn't expect a mature post right? (you wont see one from me unless the time is right) Today is just a random day again.
    Well, I guess to be honest I actually may have sort of thought of it once. o_o But no more than that! I just don't really know... Since it had been so long I had forgotten about the thought, lol. *shrugs*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Kay-Kay said:
    Nope, unfortunately... ^_^; I wished that I had been, but I joined after the reset. I probably could have been a member at the old PC, because I used to visit the site every now and then, but I didn't think of joining until later on.
    That's okay,Kay-Kay. Anyway,next question. You found PokeCommunity by yourself or heard from your friend? If you heard,who told you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm pretty sure that I found PC when I was searching for some Pok?mon images. *scratches head* It was such a long time ago so I can't remember it much, ehe. I believe that's how it happened, though.

22sa

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Really? Wow, that's neat! I didn't think it ever would, lol. I hardly remember saying it.
    What's neat? =p O.o Oh... 'cuz I've never seen anyone say that before, so your brilliance caught my attention. XD I call it an affirming surprise!

It went like this I think:

Carol> I'll think about it.
    Kayleigh> Okay. Keep thinking. XD

No big deal on surface, I guess, but still.

P.K. Hammer 345 said:
    I think I'll join this club here...Kayleigh rocks(and never gets on MSN XD)
    Welcome, PK! I hope you enjoy this club. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    P.K. Hammer 345 said:
    I think I'll join this club here...Kayleigh rocks(and never gets on MSN XD)
    Thank you! And yeah, I guess so, lol. It's just that so many people have added me to their buddy lists and it's hard to keep up with all of the messages that I get when I do log on. I need to make a secret account. XD

22sa said:
    What's neat? =p O.o Oh... 'cuz I've never seen anyone say that before, so your brilliance caught my attention. XD I call it an affirming surprise!

It went like this I think:

Carol> I'll think about it.
    Kayleigh> Okay. Keep thinking. XD

No big deal on surface, I guess, but still.
    Ah, okay! I'm glad someone thinks so, then! =P I didn't think much of that comment, but I'm happy that someone else did.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Since no one else is here, I guess I'll interview you...XD Here's a good one:
    What is your favorite song?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay! I'd have to say that my favorite song is Simple and Clean, by Utada Hikaru. It's the Kingdom Hearts theme, and I've liked it a lot ever since I heard it.

There are a ton of others that I like as well, but that one's the best, in my opinion!

Back