• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(The stalker game) - Where does the previous poster live?

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    ^Snowpoint. Snow Rock.
    Or, if you prefer Gardevoir, Hoenn Victory Road or Verdanturf

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Sunnyshore, as Luxray is your avatar and Volkner uses Luxray if my memory is good.

Years
  • Vermillion City. Wingull swarm there, and your avatar includes A Flock of Seagulls.

I have been beaten to the punch!

Negative-Zero, you are a denizen of Quartztower, home of the Dark type gym!

Bring on the Scientist joke...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Silph co., since that's where the nerdiest of scientists live.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Power Plant cause of your siggy

( yes Acuity it the one near Snowpoint, I know my way around up there...apparently)

Years
  • The Seafoam Islands, for pretty much the same reason I said Lake Acuity earlier. I know, not very creative. XD

(I definitely don't know my way around Sinnoh. XD Especially when it comes to the lakes and that one town with the well in the middle of it that I always confuse with Solaceon Town.)

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • ummmm... Cipher Lab... same reason as before

(You must mean Celestic town (P.S. its a shrine if i remember correctly), prob cause its right near Solaceon)

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Celedon city for you too...you get Porygon!

(yessum...cause i spend most my time there breeding and hatching eggs! and Solaceon ruins where you get Unown)(there is a great biking path that goes from the place you get Spiritomb all the way too where the Psyducks block your path <--- great place to play for hours just biking to hatch eggs)

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Hearthome city...I don't know why

(you have to put an Odd Keystone in the Hallowed tower which is that rocky looking hole thing...looks kinda like a ghetto well... then talk to 32 people in the Underground (it can be the same person 32 times) then go back to the Hallowed Tower and interact with it and Spiritomb should appear)

Back