• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Starters!

Years
  • I don't like any of the starters in black and white.Though if forced to choose one I will choose snivy line due to its amazing ability and good speed

Years
  • As cute as they are, the Gen 5 starters are probably my least favourite. I normally go for either Tepig or Oshawott though. I remember training a Samurott up to Level 96 before, the highest Pokémon team I've ever had (all in the early 90s).
    Snivy/Servine/Serperior I find a tad overrated. I've never been overly keen on Grass starters (apart from Bulbasaur).

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Dewott with an eviolite every time. All the others are boring and bland, and Samurott's design doesn't appeal to me.

Back