• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You are welcome Stevo! ^^ Oh I think I seen that guy in your signature before. I read about him in Wiki. He seems cool.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, so you took up watching some F1 racing huh? That pretty awesome! Lewis Hamilton huh? I read about him in Wiki. He looks like he is a great driver. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    He is a great driver, and I've liked F1 since i was a child. Just stopped watching it for a little while, but now I am again, I'm gonna see every race of next season.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, I didn't know you liked watching F1 as a child. Pretty cool. Now because of him, you starting back watching it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm, wow. That is interesting to know. He got a exciting driving style, that is pretty cool! Yeah usually most drivers might have only one style and they stick with it. At least he can change it up a bit.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I am not being racist or anything, but it is nice to see a really good British F1 driver for the first time in 9 years.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nah, I don't think you are being racist or anything. You just really enjoy watching a racer who brings excitement to the sport. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, yeah that is true! Sunday afternoons are boring for you huh? Mine are okay, most of the time I have to work.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, you have karate in the morning? I didn't think they will have a class in the morning. Wait...that is how is like in aerobics. Nevermind, lol. There are morning classes of that too. Senior training? That sounds that is going to be cool.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, so that is how it works. That is pretty awesome! Well I hope will be become sensei. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I think you going to do great! Since now you got the skill the knowlegde. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah there is room to improve and grow. That is the best part of trying something new. You get to learn and then once you learned it, it becomes clockwork. Well that is how I see it. ^^

Back