• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very true. Sometimes you got to work hard to get the things you want or achieve. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Being guilty of lurking, I figured that I would congratulate both of you on your accomplishments, Stevo and Lucy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Ryan! ^^ Awww, well you been busy and stuff. You have other things in your life that you are doing. At least I still get to hear from you. Which that is good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep you sure do. I remember when you been looking for a job and you have to go to the center and stuff. Thank goodness you don't have to do that anymore. You have a job. XD So is the economy affecting you a bit?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I don't think about the ecomomy. I'm just happy I have a job at this point in time. On the 24th of this month, I've been there a year.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, that is the way to think about it. That is good you don't think about it. Well I think about it a little. But only towards the people who are struggling right now. For me, I am glad that I have a job so I can survive. People need food, so that is why I still got my job. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes indeed! You are so right. Well I found out that I love to exercise now. I used to hate with a passion. Now I love it. And course you like working out too I am sure.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay that is very good. ^^ Exercising is fun! Before I was kinda of sleepy today. But after I worked out, I am awake. It is really weird. I know later on I am going to crash, but for right now I am fine.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, it happened to you too? You were sleepy and then you exercised. And afterwards you were awake?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmmm, I wonder how that can happen? I guess when you workout it invigorates you or something. I really not so sure.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    All I know is I was sleepy before and then I was awake afterwards...I guess we will never know. XD I been doing okay. I been working a lot though. I been concerned with my health and job as of late.

Back