• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah there is always something new to learn about karate. That is the cool part. =D Yay, I revived your club. Dang, it was on the second page. Sorry about that. How have you been?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! Good for you! I am so happy for you. =D That is awesome. I bet you were happy when you found out, right?

Well I been doing good. I wish I got my days back though. D: I been working nothing but late shifts, and it doesn't look too good right now. Well I changed my availability. And I will talk about the situation. But I am doing great with my diet. I lost about 2.6 pounds this week. That puts me 27 pounds I lost in 8 weeks. ^__^

And I got a DS Lite. So yeah. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    That's awesome. Well done. I had a written test too for it, and I got 98% on it, 1 question wrong. lol. Keep up with your exercise and what games did you get?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, you almost got an 100%?! NICE JOB! I bet the test was pretty easy. I am very happy that you are doing so well. =D You are a sensei now! YAY!

Thanks a lot. Now I lost about 31 pounds. Today I found out I lost 4 pounds. :3 So I am doing very good. And I am starting to feel better. My clothes fit better, lol.

Oh I got Mario Kart DS, Naruto: Ninja Destiny, and Chrono Trigger. I have two other games, but I am going to trade them in. Because I really don't care for them. They came with the DS Lite. And I have a pink one...lol.

Stevo-kun

Years
    That's awesome. Well done. And yeah, it was easy for me, I am not joint top with the highest scorers on the test lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Good job! At least you passed that is the most important thing. So have any plans on Christmas?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *gasps* That is right! Tomorrow is your birthday! Well now it is your birthday. =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVO! :3 I can't believe it is your birthday already! Where has this year gone?! You are growing up so fast!

Stevo-kun

Years
    They yeat has gone TOO fast lol. But ah well, another year wiser, and a year full of accomplishing goals, hears to another year of the same!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I can toast to that! I got things that I accomplished this year. Next year...I just continue of what I am doing. But this time I will work really hard. *pump fists*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You are right. ^^ I am not going to give up! If I do get discourged, I am not stopping. I will just keep on going. I will check back to see what I did, and I will change it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah. It is a great motivator. Something positive use it to keep on striving! ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, you are wise man. XD I would never thought about that in that sense.

Stevo-kun

Years
    lol, thanks, but it is true, being as if you think you've done the best you can, and in actual fact you haven't. You think you have, so you are stuck at that one place. XD.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow cool, I will think that as well. I am just so happy that I finally found a program that is working for me. And I don't have to do those crazy diets everyone is talking about. >>; And I am losing weight in my own pace. I want to lose another 40 pounds by the end of this year. So that will put me at 80 pounds that I lost. So far I lost about 43 pounds in 4 months...

Pretty soon I will need a new wardrobe. XD Wait I need one already, lol

Anyway I will keep on working hard and you do the same thing! =D

Back