• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I will try not to. ^^ It isn't healthy to worry about things. I need to work on that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright, thanks a lot. I feel a bit better now. We known each other for a long time. I am glad I got to meet you and became good friends. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, yeah they went so fast! Right now I am listening to Michael Jackson, "Invincible". I really like that album. He made a minor comeback with that. I hope sometime he will make a comeback.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really?! Oh no, I didn't hear about that. Oh wow. I wonder if he is going to sing his old songs though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is it for MJ then? He won't sing anymore of his classics. Or he is done with music all together? I really hope not.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, so we won't tour again? Well he is getting old. So I guess he want to take a break on that. At least he won't give up making music though. Which it is good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really? Hmmm...yeah I think he is in dire straits. I heard he is getting sick and getting close to bankruptcy. I hope he be able to turn his life around. Because right now it isn't so good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, well I been busy too. I haven't been on here for a few days. Because I been working and getting in shape. I swear I am getting so hooked on working out. XD It is good to see you though. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Good for you! You haven't seen your brother for a while, right?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well that is good. At least now you will see him a lot more. Well I am going to be away for a week. I am going to Las Vegas with my family. I just want to say goodbye. I will be back though. You take care and I will see you soon. ^_^ *hugs*

Back