• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
  • Mymy...look what happens when teh Lego isn't here! The fanclubeh of loveh is on the second page! -revive-

Stevo!!!! I've decided to return to teh PC!

My god, its been months, hasn't it? I've neglected to talk to one of my best friends...*looks down* but time to rectifie that mistake :] *huggles*

How has teh Stevo been? teh Lego has missed you :(

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Mymy...look what happens when teh Lego isn't here! The fanclubeh of loveh is on the second page! -revive-

Stevo!!!! I've decided to return to teh PC!

My god, its been months, hasn't it? I've neglected to talk to one of my best friends...*looks down* but time to rectifie that mistake :] *huggles*

How has teh Stevo been? teh Lego has missed you :(
    Yeah man, long time no see, I have been good and all the other things, what about you? XD. And aslong as you're here now, that's what matters.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Yeah man, long time no see, I have been good and all the other things, what about you? XD. And aslong as you're here now, that's what matters.

:P! I've been great Stevo, had some rough times here and there, but all aroung fine.

Today I got the Rev! WOOOO IT IS GREAT! LoZ TP is awesome, great graphics and gameplay, and it only took like 20 minutes to get used to the Wii-mote :]

So, how are you today? ^^;; Did you get a Rev for yourself yet?

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Nah, I haven't got one yet, should be getting one somewhere around the 8th of December, when it's released, I can't wait <3. Ofcourse I would order it with TP. XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Long Time...

It's been to long that I can't really say the right thing. *Blushes*

I missed you...and how about your upcoming birthday? <333

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    You replied!!! ^___________^ *Hugs tightly* I hope something really special comes to you. <3

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hmm....^^ I see.

I'm unable to go on any messengers while I know I left off alot of questions that were still unanwsered since we last talked. @@

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah, well, it sucks that your messengers don't work.

And I have no idea Jolty o.o;. freaking ages? XD. Good to see ya again.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    (Isentyouanemailthough*cough*)
    Yay 20th! 20th! ^_______^ -Glomps-
    You should be very excitied!
    -Forces a smile on you- <3

Stevo-kun

Years
  • (Isentyouanemailthough*cough*)
    Yay 20th! 20th! ^_______^ -Glomps-
    You should be very excitied!
    -Forces a smile on you- <3
    You did send it to my new email right? [email protected] <- that's what it is if you are wondering.. did I forget to change it on my profile?.. ^^;

It means I am out of my teens though man.. XD

Nah, not quite there yet.. not until 1:40am on the 21st. XD That's the exact time of when I get older.

Back