• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, I went and I had a wonderful time. But then I had computer problems when I got back. My monitor wasn't working anymore. And I took it down in a shop for them to fix it. And they were taking a long time. So I went ahead and brought a new one. Once I get my old one, I might sell it. So I haven't been here myself. You don't need to say sorry. *hugs*

Your theme is awesome! I hope to watch the second Shippuuden movie someday.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hmm I see, well atleast you've sorted it out ^^. And you could download it, dattebayo have subbed it. your theme is cool too ^^. Do you still watch bleach??

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes I got it sorted it out and I am back! Yay! It is good to be back. Well being able to be online is great. I sure miss it. While I was away, I watched tv and read. And of course I worked out too. But at the same time, I wish I was online.

Yeah I need to find the time to download the movie. I will do that. I haven't even seen the first movie yet. It is just me and downloading movies don't mix. It takes me a long time to download them. But if I find the time, I will download them. I will see.

Oh thank you! The Vizards are awesome. My two favorites are in my avatar. Yes I still watch Bleach. ^^ Well for right now I been watching the dub version. I need to get back to watch the sub version. I been reading the manga as well. And been reading Naruto too.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Cool, I still watch the sub version, haven't missed an ep unless I was on holiday, so I am up to speed on it. And the movies aren't hard to find.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, awesome! That is good you are not too behind on the sub version. Unfortunately I am totally behind. x.x I need to get with it. But first I need to get use to being online. Since I been away. And yes the movies are not that hard to find. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow so lucky. I been trying to watch Naruto by waiting a week. I can wait for the episode to watch it for free. But if I had my way I would get a account with crunchyroll. It is pretty expensive to get a account with them?

Stevo-kun

Years
  • No we haven't have we MD? How've you been? I've been great.

And no Lucy, signing up is free. And getting the ability to watch Naruto on release day. Is like $5 a month.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey that isn't too bad. $5 a month huh, whoa. I might get that one of those days. Well for right now I will wait a week.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes it is that old. I been keeping it alive that is for sure. XD Well I got a wireless router. Now I can play my games on Wi-Fi. :3 Those sprites are pretty cute. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang that was a very long time ago. I do remember you used to make sprites. And they were cool. ^^ Yes I can play some of my DS games in Wi-Fi. So if you have a game that supports Wi-Fi and if I have that game too, we can play together sometime. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, that is too bad. D: I was hoping we will get to play together. That is okay. ^^ Well, how have you been doing? Been following the news? You probably heard.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I was really sad when I heard the news. It was totally unexpected. Dang...he isn't coming back. ;; He will always be The King of Pop and his music will live on. I been doing okay, still working on to my ultimate weight goal. I am getting closer. ^^ Glad you been doing alright.

Back