• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The struggle

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Okayokayokayokay, so I've been working on surviving this treacherous week of school, and at this point, I've managed to overcome mostly everything. :D I actually feel like I did rather decently on the two exams I've had so far (Theatre and Forensic Bio). Actually, I think I did really well in CSI, I just don't recall the difference between osteocytes and osteoblasts. I also just winged a four page paper, which I thought was five page, so yeah, feeling really good about myself.

I have one more exam left, and it's goddam Psych. But **** that ****, it's on Friday, and I'm taking a personal day off tomorrow to go visit my old high school's neighborhood with mah lady friend. ;)

Also, I'm going to be a zombie for Halloween, I hope. Liquid latex, gelatin, corn syrup, and food coloring, lessgooooooooo. This should be a blast :D

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST MOD PARTNER EVER ANDY <3

Years
  • dawg. osteoblasts create bone, osteoclasts resorp bone. osteocytes are support cells that secrete proteins which help keep the bone matrix together. osteoclasts are regulated by osteoblasts, with the interaction of RANK which resides on blasts and its ligand which resides on clasts. osteoblasts can also secrete OPG which blocks RANK-RANKL interaction, downregulating the activity of clasts and promoting bone formation.

wut wut.

Back