• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Summer Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Hmmm... It.... must've been the lighting..." Saphira said, shrugging. I dont know whats going on.... Why am I feeling this way...? She wondered, trying to keep her cheery disposition. That seemed to be hard.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Sucking the last bits of meat juices off of my fingers, I smiled as I watched he conversation unfold. I moved away from the pillar, towards the food table without taking my eyes off the pair.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    "h yes it must have just been the angle, that's all" I could tell something was troubling her. "Whats wrong?" I asked, "and don't say nothing because I can tell you're not well."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Nothing. Seriously, I'm fine." Saphira said, smiling brightly. Her hand twitched as she fought to keep control of herself. What had happened to her?! Why was she acting this way?

~Ozy~

Years
    I chukled, ripping a bit of meat off of the turkey leg I was holding. I wouldn't let her do anything she'd regret forr all of the eternity ahead of her, but for now, I found this moderately amusing. Te laughter died, though, as my mind flashed back across the centuries. Alessandro had bitten me several weeks before, leaving me for dead afterwards. The flashback took over completely. The town in flames, victim of my uncontrollable urges. At my feet lay the broken body of my best friend, drained of his blood and without an unfractured bone in his body. I cackled as I wiped the blood from my mouth and grabbed my old lover as she tried to flee. Lifting her into the air by her face, I tightened my hold. Her skull cracked like an egg beneath my grip. With a gasp, I was back in the real world, in the present. I hadn't thought of that in years, and it showed I was pale, tears glistened in my eyes. I wouldn't let that happen to her.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    "Saphira..." I asked she was a pretty good actor, but she was just that an actor. I could tel something was the matter but decided not to prss the subject any further.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira looked everywhere but at Jared. Sudently, she got an idea. "Would you like to take a walk with me?" She asked sweetly, looking at the open door. "Maybe on the beach?"

~Ozy~

Years
    Now, I had to act. I didn't want to seem a stalker. I walked over, boots clicking on the stone floor. I shoved the pair of them apart, hissing at the male "Get away from her. She's dangerous to you now."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    "Back off" I growled at the horror that had haunted our night. "what are you tlking about?" I asked suspiciously. I then put my arm around saphira and hed her close. "ya she's real dangerous!" I said mockingly.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira squirmed a bit trying to get free. If she was going to attack, it couldnt be in the open.

Ooc: RP block.... *curses in german*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I let her go willingly, "Shy, but not dangerous you freak" I said to the vampire. "Saphi, I'm sorry" I told her turning to go after her, "I didn't mean to take things too fast," I cursed under my breath.

~Ozy~

Years
    "You know nothing" I spat. "I let my lust take control. I'm sorry for that, really, I am, but I won't let her do anything she'll regret. If that means I have to forcibly rip the two of you apart, then I will.""

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira hissed at him, the one who had taken her away from her prey. She stormed up the stairs again, and disappeared into another room, sighing and leaning against a dust-covered wall.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Walk with me" I commanded, talking to the male. Trusting in him to follow, I began "As I said, I'm sorry for letting my...urges...get the better of me. It happens. Still, she's dangerous now. She's one of my children. It's not a matter of if she'll attack you, it's a matter of when. Judging by the look in her eyes, that when wasn't so far off."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I did follow although unwillingly. "You lie" I said hatefully. I did not want to accept the fact that the girl I was growning to like was planiing on attacking me. My lower lip began to quiver, I knew the truth b ut I wasn't about to accept it, I was stubborn, and stupid.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Do you want to know what it's like" I hissed, my ire rising rapidly. "I can show you, if you want. I can show you what happened to me, what I did to every last ****ing person I cared about in the grip of my lust. I can trace for you the lines that my lover's blood took as it flowed over my hands. I can tell you what a vampire bite feels like, even have you feel it wthout having to bit you." My rage vented somewhat, I calmed down and said "You'll have to accept it, child, you can no longer be with her."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I listened to him, tears almost coming to my eyes, but they didn't show I wipped them away in an instant. "I'll do anything, bite me if you must, I'll live as a vampire, anything to be with her," I pleaded.

~Ozy~

Years
    "Know what you're in for first" I repled, my voice like ice. "As if the bite were not bad enough, as if feeling every ounce of blood sucked from you without any recourse, as if the cold, the feeling of hopelessness, the darkness, as if all that weren't bad enough, there's more. You would never be able to enjoy the sun again. You will ALWAYS be cold, you could step into a fire and not be warm. You could never see your family again, lest you attack them..." I broke off, bitterness and self-loathing shot through my voice. Drawing a deep breath, I continued "You would live forever, regretting every time you lost control. There is no recourse, if you change your mind, it will be too late and you will have that on your soul as well. People ,will fear you, flee you, try to kill you. Worst of all, there are the times you get lost in the bloodlust. You have no control, only hunger. You begin thinking about who has blood that would taste good. You stalk them, delighting in their fear and pain. Are you sure that is what you want?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I contemplated all he had said, it was alot to handle, but I really liked this girl. "Saphira will no longer attack me if I do this?" I asked hoping I already knew the awnser.

~Ozy~

Years
    "In theory, yes" I replied. "In practice, no. She probably would and you would do the same to her. It would have no effect on either of you, though."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back