• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Summer Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    "Perhaps. But all studies show them to have no brain function. Are they then dead? Who knows" I replied, smiling and adding "As for cowardice, why don't you find out yourself."

Years
    "Okay.I guess its time for freestyle."I said with a half smile.I grabbed the piece of driftwood and jumped.it wasn't the jump of a normal person,it was higher.I wasn't really jumping just flying.I flew up to Pointy he wood in my hand.

~Ozy~

Years
    Wait for it I said mentally, keeping myself out of the way until she was in range...NOW! My right hand shot out, grapping the hand with the wood in it and twisting hard and fast, hoping to hear the snap of bone. I whispered "Tsk tsk tsk. Quite foolish, child. You think you could stap me with that?" I gestured with my left hand towards the ocean-rotted and dulled piece of driftwood. I continued "Besides, I think you would have at least had the sense to wait until I was asleep. Attacking a concious vampire is plain tom-foolery. I didn't ask for this, I simply wanted a nice meal. You're the one who seems to want to belabor the point. I'm perfectly content to let the evening go on in peace. Attack me again and I might find that I have room for seconds. Do I make myself clear?"

Years
    "No."I replied dully.I was still floating in the air,just floating.I decided to stick with my freestyle plan.I began to think of wich attacks would work.
    Lets see.dragon yeah,Kamehameha maybe,the swirl attack...nope,big bang no,final flash no,instant transmission maybe.um I'll think more about it later.
    "Okay Pointy.I thought of some stuff that might kill you but I'm not good at just thinking.I act on impulse mostly."I said grinning.

~Ozy~

Years
    "You see, that is what my life is like. Based upon pleasure and instinct, nothing else. I live (or perhaps un-live) for enjoyment. You're trying to spoil that."

Years
    "Really?last time I checked I was trying to kill a not so innocent vampire."I siad as I moved away from him.
    "okay so do you want to fight?"I asked him.I was geared up to fight and win.who knew maybe I would increase my level.

ooc:finally!a sky battle!!

~Ozy~

Years
    "So now you have the right to judge me based on a single event" I replied, rising into the air myself. I continued "As I said, I'd be perfectly content to let the matter drop. I have yet to kill a soul tonight, all I have done is defend myself."

Years
    "Uh-huh.yeah all you have done is defend tonight,except for the part where you fed on Saphira.so we are going to fight."I said noticing him floating up higher.

~Ozy~

Years
    "And yet" I replied mockingly, "her condition has only improved. She lead an immortal life now. She is stronger, faster. Her eyesight has improved tenfold. Lt's not forget her magical abilities, either. I don't see how I put her at a disadvantage."

~Ozy~

Years
    <OOC>We're still on the beach, I'm about to get into a fight I didn't pick, and I have NO idea what d_e's doing. She hasn't shown up in a while.<OOC>

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    [OOC] Thanks TAD [/OOC]

I then walked inside deciding that this ball was begining to become a bore... no one would talk to me... I sat down at the table Saphira and I had sat at earlier and sighed. This was extremely boring.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Magical abilities...? Immortality...? What the heck?! Saphira thought, walking back inside. All this commotion was her fault. Mostly anyways.

Saphira walked back into the ballroom, ignoring everyones stares. All the way across the room was Jared. In the back of her mind Saphira felt as if she wanted to bite the next person who came within two feet of her.

ooc: grrr... at the moment, that is how i feel.... *glares at dark_faro, who is trying to sneak up on her*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    [ooc] Wow this has been dead for a while but hey who says you can't start back up an old RP [/ooc]

[ic] I saw saphira enter the room, and my mood lightened. I was glad to see her although she looked extremely upset. Not knowing what I was getting myself into, I got up and walked over to her. "You alright?" [/ic]

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Yeah... fine...." Saphira muttered, pushing some hair out of her face. This night had been hectic, and it wasnt even over. Saphira's eyes flashed to a darker color again, although she didnt notice.

"So...." Saphira said, hoping to start another conversation, although no ideas came.

~Ozy~

Years
    I enterd shortly behind Saphi, keeping myself hdden, though. No doubt she'd be feeling some...odd urges soon and I didn't want my newest child to do anything she might regret.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    I noticed saphira's eyes flashing a strange color, like an evil dark color. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Your eyes just did something pretty wierd" I told her, since she hadn't even seemed to notice.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Huh? Oh yes, I'm alright." Saphira said sweetly, smiling. "I really dont understand what you mean by... doing something pretty wierd, But I can assure you, I feel fine."

~Ozy~

Years
    No doubt better than ever I thought, smirking. I leaaned back against a nearby pillar, crossing my arms over my chest and tucking one leg behind the other. This would probably prove intresting to watch. She seemed no to notice what she was so far, but when the bloodlust kicked in...That was where things could get intresting. I snatched a bit of meat from a passing hours'd'ourves tray and ripped a chunk off.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
    "Well your eyes flashed like a dark strange color that's all" I said "It just seemed odd" I then looked around watching all the guests do their business, they seemed happy, not to even know what had occured here tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back