• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sun or The Moon?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    People are talking about Solrock and Lunatone getting Megas-- Why not Espeon and Umbreon? :P

On the other hand, Moon for me! I am Team Blue-r version :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I can see mega for users of Dawn, Dusk, Moon and Sun stones. Only Froslass is left for the Dawn Stone since Gallade got his Mega in ORAS, and Glalie got a Mega in ORAS so Froslass will prob get a Mega.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I'll be playing Moon probably. I picked Y and OR when it came out and I need some diversity in color in my collection.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    As of now I'm leaning more towards Moon, mainly because when I think of "moon" I think of things associated with elegance, which I prefer. But depending on what the mascots are based on, and what the general themes of the games are, "sun" could be interpreted just as elegantly, so I won't be jumping to any conclusions for the time being.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2018
    I'll most likely be getting pokemon moon but like many others, depending on the version exclusives I'm willing to change my mind.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    Sun, because I only feel really alive in sunny days and I see it as a symbol of growing life and positivity.
    Also, "Taiyoooooooooooooooooooooou!"

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    For now I would have to say Moon. Also because I like the Moon more than the Sun.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    i think i would go for the cheapest one - because i'm a cheapass at times... but i know there is a good chance they both the same price
    if that is the case, i would go for the one who has the pokemon in it that i like

besides all that, i probably would go for moon, don't know why

Back