• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Smash Brothers Thread

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    1.Cptn. Falcon

2.Sonic

3.Toon link

I just like fast and lighter characters

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    To be honest, I am no good at Brawl. XD However, the three characters I use the most, and I am working to be good with, are Toon Link, Ness, and Fox.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Because of the overwhelming amount of Brawl threads that pop up in Other Games, I'm making this thread the Brawl thread for everything related to Brawl.

That means:

- Wi-fi matches
    - Character and game discussions
    - Questions/Answers
    - Etc.

Please keep all Brawl discussions to this thread, because there are too many of these threads for pointless topics that can really be placed into one discussion thread.

Thanks,

Feiku

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    They should add more characters to SSB. I'd ove to see banjo and Kazooie or Bomberman Fighting it out!

Years
    If anyone wants to battle sometime leave me a visitor message or private message sometime and we'll arrange a time.

I've also been using Meta Knight and Toon Link pretty often.

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    To be honest, I think they never should have taken Mewtwo out of Brawl. They should have taken out Jigglypuff. I mean, she has NO recovery moves! Her Rollout is really hard to control, and even her Final Smash is rubbish! If Mewtwo was in Brawl, I wonder what his Final Smash would be...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I would have too say i would love to see a Legendary in SSBB that could be used ( like in SSBM they had Mewtwo ) Pity they never have. I tend to use Toon Link now i have unlocked him. Who thinks they should add Paper Mario?

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    Who thinks they should add Paper Mario?

Paper Mario would be a good addition but he'd be a lot like Mr. Game & Watch. I don't know what everyone else thinks but I think there are too many characters with similar styles (Fox, Falco and Wolf - Captain Falcon and Ganondorf - Ness and Lucas - Link and Toon Link - Marth and Ike).

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Marth and Ike have same style? =x

It really doesnt bother me. Actually I think its better because, that little tweak to there moveset can change their whole feeling. Like Wolf doesnt feel anything like Fox and Falco.
    But Fox and Falco have the same exact everything except their reflecter and gun.
    Captain Falcon is faster and not as bulky as Ganondorf. I really cant stand playing with Ganondorf but my favorite person to play as is Captain Falcon.

Lucas/Ness and Fox/Falco really are so close you really cant see the difference.

Years
    Some characters do have similar styles, but I prefer some of the second generation ones to the first.

Falco > Fox
    Toon Link > Link
    Lucas > Ness

But those are my own opinions.

Years
    okay

1.Kirby! Im best with him :)
    2.Pikachu!thunder attacks are uber :)
    3.Lucario!I knock everyone off the stage with aura sphere :D
    4.Meta Knight! Continuous attacking :)
    5. Ness-im getting better with him :D

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    They should also add Digiomon, I played SSBB today in Gametraders at Marion and wow, i realized how alike Lucas and Ness are. It is just so.....unnormal xD

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    anyone want to battle me? stock 3-7 lives. im in the im in th usa so if you are also it wont lag as much. pm me if you want to ill be able to mostly the rest of today

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    To be honest, I think they never should have taken Mewtwo out of Brawl. They should have taken out Jigglypuff. I mean, she has NO recovery moves! Her Rollout is really hard to control, and even her Final Smash is rubbish! If Mewtwo was in Brawl, I wonder what his Final Smash would be...

Jigglypuff has been in since the original Smash, and she is so incredibly better than Mewtwo in every way.

Some characters do have similar styles, but I prefer some of the second generation ones to the first.

Falco > Fox
    Toon Link > Link
    Lucas > Ness

But those are my own opinions.

You're actually right on all of those. It's not really opinion, it's based on real evidence, but it is a little bit too soon to tell still. But as of right now Falco, Toon Link, and Lucas are all considered better than their counterparts.

Talos the Sunburst Fox

I'm not Tails! I can prove it!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    How do you mean she's better than Mewtwo? Everytime she uses Rollout , there's a high risk that Jigglypuff may fall off the edge when charged to full. And even when you don't charge it as much, it does very little damage. All her Final Smash does is push people, and she's easy to send flying off the screen!

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Maybe if you actually controlled Jigglypuff it wouldnt go flying off the screen.
    And a full charged rollout can knock out most of the players at 80%.
    Jigglys final smash is actually good on small levels like Final Destination.

Back