• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    Don't double post!!! heh heh, I accidently did that once earlier in this...

...Don't insult Genis!!! he'll kick your butt with Indignation Judgement, I'll give you Raine though. She scares my to death when she goes into Ruin-mode (Thank you Lloyd for giving it a name!)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Shadow_Zelos1826 said:
    Hi everyone... mind If I join this? ^.^;;
    Of course not. :D *adds you to the member list* Welcome to the club. ^^

I had like... this nice long post about all the characters I hated and why, but then I hit the back button on my mouse by accident and lost it. <_<;; But, eh, here goes again.

PC: Colette, Genis, Regal
    NPC: Kvar, Pronyma, Rodyle, Magnius, Koton, most desians, Botta and... I can't think of any more right now. <_<;;

...and now back to my English homework. ;_;

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Oh yea, I forgot my fave characters too:

PC: Obviously Zelos (or Kratos, whoever's in my group... in the part where you can have both, I pick Zelos, though... sorry to Kratos fans o.O;;;) and Lloyd, Presea, Raine, and Genis (he's funny when he picks on Lloyd ^.^)
    NPC: Hmm... Mithos/Ygrassil (sp?) (as annoying as Mithos' voice is >.<;;), Yuan (too bad he's an enemy), Celcius (she rocks), Shadow, Gnome, Aska,

I wish I had a PS2 just to see all the attacks that weren't in the GC version...

And sorry for double-posting earlier... o.O;;

Oh, and thanks for letting me join! ^.^

Oh, and BTW: I read this on the 1st page:

"I want to see Zelos's Flanoir scene too... Heard it was sad."

It is sad, yes, and it does reveal a LOT about Zelos' past. I've seen it about 50 times... mainly 'cause I love Zelos' voice in that scene... it's very sexy to me... ^.^;;

Has anyone gotten items from other characters besides Colette, Zelos, and Kratos in Flanoir? I've only seen those 3, and I was wondering if anyone else gives you items, too... I'm going for the 100% collector's book thing... though I need to hurry up and finish my game where I picked Kratos over Zelos... I miss Zelos. ;__;

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Although I wish you got items from the other Flanoir scenes. That'd rock. *imagines Presea giving Lloyd her ax* Er, maybe not. o.o

CKG, you still have to Email me back. o.o;;;;;

Poor Erica, English homework sucks. XD

Years
    Sheena could give him a kiss. *shot*

Oh, I can't email you back because my email account is still busted. I could have sworn I told you, but I probably forgot. o.0;;

Heh, I don't have homework. School's been out since May. :D I have to do summer band though in July. -_-

Cherrim

Years
    Zelos' Flanoir scene is one of the best. XP I've only seen 5 scenes, though, so my judgment may be a little off. Oh well. The only one I like better than it is Kratos'. But... that's just because Kratos is in it and he and Lloyd don't get much alone time in the game; especially to talk about what they did. :\

I find it annoying that you can't choose not to go outside at all. xD If you deny everyone, you just leave with the last person to come to your door. How boring.

New Game + Status: Just finished Thoda Geyser/Water Temple/Whatever it is. Still amused by washtubs. <3

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Yes, Kratos' scene in Flanoir is only outshined by Zelos'. ;) I've seen 6 of them myself (Sheena, Raine, Genis, Colette, Kratos, and Zelos of course :D)... I haven't gotten anyone else up there in my Affections rating yet... but that would take severe Zelos bashing, and I can't be havin' that in my game... so I guess Colette and Raine'll get bashed... XD

Hmm... I didn't know that if you refuse everyone, you just go with the last person who came to you... I always wondered what happened if you'd refuse everyone. o_O

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    Collete is really anoying, you have to be v carefull not to make her happy otherwise your stuck with her. but ive been horrible to her in my recent playthrough so i shud be ok

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Yeah...I'm going to bash her so bad in my New Game+. My goal is not to get her in the top 3 for affection. She wasn't so bad in the beginning (when I first got it, didn't know there were other people yet XP), but her voice..."AH! Lloyd don't look at me!!11 I'm an ugly Exshpere!!! GET AWAY!!!1111!!" I hate her voice when she does that...sounds like little whiny kid. x_X Anyway...*starts playing ToS*

File 1 Stats (aka Kratos file): Starting final dungeon.
    File 2 Stats (aka Zelos file): I still have to make the seal with Origin I think...*plays that file*

Yay! 1600 posts~! *dance* Erm, yeah. o.o;;

Years
    This playthrough, I'm either going to go for highest Sheena or highest Presea. Most likely Sheena, but Presea will be my next playthrough. Then maybe Zelos...

But I hate the lame excuse the game gives you when Kratos can't come. "I'm injured lolz". What kind of lame crap is that, just let him join for the LAST PART OF THE GAME. -_- *huggles Kratos* Poor thing...

The only thing I don't like about the Kratos ending is that it focuses half on him, half on Colette. Of all the people, they choose Colette (it makes sense but still).

I've seen Zelos', Kratos', Sheena's (duh), Colette's (gawd this had shipping all over it), and I think I saw part of Raine's.

Sheena's was kind of boring, more than I thought it would be... Except for the end. XD Colette's was pretty predictable. "Can I... come closer???"

I liked Kratos'. Because he was in it, and he was talking about Anna and...yeah. Zelos' was sad. I was kind of surprised.

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    I've seen all the endings except for Raine's O.o, Maybe I do play this a bit too much. XD I accidently did it twice with Sheena (I like hers) and also twice with Genis. XD

Yet another new game, and someone stop me from playing this, I've already done everything except for the Raine ending!!!

My status is currently: About to finish Pronyma off for the first time in Tethe'alla.

Cherrim

Years
    Shadow_Zelos1826 said:
    Yes, Kratos' scene in Flanoir is only outshined by Zelos'. ;) I've seen 6 of them myself (Sheena, Raine, Genis, Colette, Kratos, and Zelos of course :D)... I haven't gotten anyone else up there in my Affections rating yet... but that would take severe Zelos bashing, and I can't be havin' that in my game... so I guess Colette and Raine'll get bashed... XD

Hmm... I didn't know that if you refuse everyone, you just go with the last person who came to you... I always wondered what happened if you'd refuse everyone. o_O
    You don't have to bash Zelos. o_O; He starts out with a lower affeection rate than most people, not to mention he comes so late in the game; it's actually easier to make almost everyone else (save Regal) like you better than him. XP

And lol, I was bored so I just kept denying everyone, but they made me go outside with Presea anyway. XD;
    cold_katanagirl said:
    The only thing I don't like about the Kratos ending is that it focuses half on him, half on Colette. Of all the people, they choose Colette (it makes sense but still).
    Ugh, yes. I agree. x_x I was hoping they'd change the ending for the Kratos ending... you know, so that he would be a complete turd and well, make that stupid decision he makes. (Not saying for chance of spoilers, but OMG I HATE THE ENDING OF TOS JUST BECAUSE OF THAT. X___X)
    Shadow_Zelos1826 said:
    I haven't seen Kratos' ending... is he in the animated scene at the end with Colette? If he is, I think I can brave not having Zelos long enough to see it. o.O;;;
    <_<; No, he's not. It's the EXACT same as the Colette ending except, well, no one comes to your room in Heimdall (therefore no one comes with you on your hunt for exspheres at the end), Zelos dies, and you get a few extra Kratos/Lloyd scenes scattered around the worlds. o_o;

Back