• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    o_o;; Yeah...you need to release all those seal first. I think you still have three more to go. And in between you'll be running around ranches and finding cures for some Pedro guy. A couple hours if you don't get stuck... o_o'

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I haven't posted in here in a while. o_o;;

Ooh Zelos~! <3 My sister just got him in her game not too long ago, now I get to fight as him in her game~

A couple hours? You guys are fast. ;_; It takes me forever to get anywhere. I think it only took me three-ish days to get to where Zelos was though. I'm so slow. ._.;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Heh. That was how it was for me on my first couple playthroughs too. ^.^ Now I can go through the whole game in <9 hours with most of the sidequests done.

o_O;; Yeah...I have this game memorized better than my periodic table.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ... o.O;

Periodic Table < ToS. <3 <3

My brother finally beat the Collosium with Colette! xD

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    [QUOTE='yuu-nee-chan]... o.O;

Periodic Table < ToS. <3 <3

My brother finally beat the Collosium with Colette! xD[/QUOTE]
    ;~; Lucky you!
    My onee-chan only likes playing Lloyd//Zelos//Kratos [basically the ones' with sword X3;] so she can't help me. And she said she won't give me my candies if I don't beat the Advanced Class with Colette.

Can you~ish tell me how your onii-chan did it? Mari can't live without her candies. ;~~;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used that...Paraball attack over and over again with Colette. @_@; And made sure I have her cook something very substantial between fights. But then, I was also up in the 90s in terms of level, so...yeah. o_o; *useless*

Years
    From what I can gather, most people level up to like level ninety before attempting to do anything with Colette with the Coliseum.

... Me? I can't use her. Colette's attacks are way too clunky and slow and... funky for me to use in serious battles. I'll use her when I'm training or she refuses to use a certain attack and I don't want to use the shortcut.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My brother was at Level 70...

He used... Ray Thrust -> Pow Pow Hammer -> Ring Cyclone

And with the dragon knight, he used Hammer Rain. xD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Lightning said:
    I used that...Paraball attack over and over again with Colette. @_@; And made sure I have her cook something very substantial between fights. But then, I was also up in the 90s in terms of level, so...yeah. o_o; *useless*
    That's exactly what I did!!~ ^.^

cold_katanagirl said:
    Colette's attacks are way too clunky and slow and... funky for me to use in serious battles.
    Yep. And my AI for her isn't too bright either.

Miyu-chan said:
    My brother was at Level 70...

How the heck did your brother link the combos? I can't link even link two of those TP using attacks. >_>

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Ninety~? Guess I'm gonna have to train them more; my party ish at the low eighties or something. > <;
    Oh, oh, Colette has a Compound Ex-Skill that allows her to revive oncer per battle, ne? Do you think it could work for the Coliseum~?

[Quote='yuu-nee-chan]My brother was at Level 70...

[/Quote]
    Like Simon, I can't do that either. X3;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Marina99 said:
    Ninety~? Guess I'm gonna have to train them more; my party ish at the low eighties or something. > <;
    Oh, oh, Colette has a Compound Ex-Skill that allows her to revive oncer per battle, ne? Do you think it could work for the Coliseum~?
    I haven't gotten past level 50 for a while (1/2 EXP + very little battling). Makes it a bit harder. <3 And add Mania. Fighting anything that can deal a lot of damage to everyone at once is a pain though... >.<

And for the revival thing, I don't know. o_o' I only use Colette in the early parts of the game where I have no choice.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My brother says slash the enemy two times then link the attacks together. o.o;
    (But like you guys, I can't do it either. xDDD;;; )

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    YOu all talking about the combo's combining two seperate team members attacks?.. *has forgot what they are called*.. I can't do them either. I tried so hard to but I could never do them @@.. As for compound EX skills, I have made Lloyd, Genis, Raine, Regal and Kratos get one, but I forgot all the names XD.. I haven't played the game in ages XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Miyu-chan said:
    My brother says slash the enemy two times then link the attacks together. o.o;
    (But like you guys, I can't do it either. xDDD;;; )
    -_- Yeah, I know the concept of doing a combo. I'm just wondering how he was able to do it with a slow, erractic moving Colette.

Stevo: I think you're talking about the Unison Attack. Those are pretty easy once you figure it out. I was never able to pull one off until recently.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Simon said:
    -_- Yeah, I know the concept of doing a combo. I'm just wondering how he was able to do it with a slow, erractic moving Colette.

Stevo: I think you're talking about the Unison Attack. Those are pretty easy once you figure it out. I was never able to pull one off until recently.
    Yeah that is it XD. I might play it again soon and try to pull one off again, but I have to rely on the AI @@

Welcome to the club Elven Knight

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Cool another ToS fan!...has anyone got a special title when Zelos talks to every girl in both worlds?

Ahhh the Gigolo title... *dies* I want it SO bad... >.< My niece got it before me!!!! GAHHHH!!!! :dead: I have all his titles except that one. :( I will have it... oh yes... I WILL have it... and I WILL get him to 250 at least once in my lifetime... XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Elven Knight, welcome, to...the ToS Club!!

Yesh...Gigalo!! No, I haven't got that one yet. Same goes for Colette's Dog Lover title. I don't like running around the place for things like that. I only ran around for Sheena's Treasure Hunter title because it gives her the most INT.

Colette runs funny when you have her as your on-screen character... ^.^

Back