• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Its sad to see Raine's and Genis's mother suffer, but she didn't want Raine & Genis to suffer also.

New topic, which songs in ToS is your favorite or used to be?The ones that used to be my favorite is some the songs that happen during battle.It is a tie between The end of a thought (the music when you battle Kratos in a one on one duel as Lloyd), and the music against bosses encountered during sidequests.There was some others, but i haven't played ToS in a long time.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Is it the one like when you battle the guardains in Sylverant keeping the summon spirit from reawakening?

Years
    AngelicExcalibur said:
    Its sad to see Raine's and Genis's mother suffer, but she didn't want Raine & Genis to suffer also.

New topic, which songs in ToS is your favorite or used to be?The ones that used to be my favorite is some the songs that happen during battle.It is a tie between The end of a thought (the music when you battle Kratos in a one on one duel as Lloyd), and the music against bosses encountered during sidequests.There was some others, but i haven't played ToS in a long time.

Don't make me choose! They're so many good ones...
    I like Raine's theme, and there's another good one (I can't remember who's theme it is x_x). And the opening is pretty good too ^^; And... I just can't choose! *tears hair out* XD

Garr and his friends are cheaters. But then again, we use Life Bottles all the time, so I shouldn't be talking.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    End of a Thought (The final Kratos vs. Lloyd battle's music)
    Beat the Angel (I think it plays during select...angel battles oO)
    A Wood Carving Star (BG of the Flanoir scene)
    On the Hill the Night (Odd title but...I love the song. Can't remember where it's from though XD)
    ...and the Derris-Kharlan background(s). @_@

I really do adore the whole OST, though. <3

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I also like Keen-Edged Blade a little, but not as much as Fighting The Spirit, the boss music that happens whenever a extra boss is encountered, and End of a Thought.I didn't really like Keep Your Guard Up or some of the others though.

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
    Lightning said:
    End of a Thought (The final Kratos vs. Lloyd battle's music)
    Beat the Angel (I think it plays during select...angel battles oO)
    A Wood Carving Star (BG of the Flanoir scene)
    On the Hill the Night (Odd title but...I love the song. Can't remember where it's from though XD)
    ...and the Derris-Kharlan background(s). @_@

I really do adore the whole OST, though. <3

Hey I like those themes! they sound really good!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I <3 Raine's ruin mode music. xD

I also <3 Beat the Angel... and Sylverant's battle song. <3 I also <3 the opening theme.

xD

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I feel like i'm listening to too much ToS music.In total, i listened to over 51 hours of four ToS songs in three days.Anyways, the pictures are good, i like the Kratos and Zelos ones the best, probably because they now are my favorite characters.The last one is also good.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Those pix rock <3 Wish I could draw like that...I'm more of one who searches the 4 corners for spiffy avatars XD

Speaking of which, I <3 me new Yuan theme! He knows what computer you have o_o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    Speaking of which, I <3 me new Yaun theme! He knows what computer you have o_o
    XP No, he doesn't!! He says I'm using I.E. when I'm using Opera!!~

Zelos looks a lot more manly than usual in that third pic. <3

Zelos r0xX0rs my b0Xx0Rs. ^.^

*ish on ToS withdrawl...again*

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Shadow Ninja17 said:

<3 ZELOS!!!! I love that pic!!!!! <3333333333 They're all cute though... but Zelos... *faints*

As far as ToS music, I love: Zelos' theme (both of 'em... couldn't call myself a fangirl if I didn't like those, now could I? :P), Fatalize (fight vs. Sheena, Regal, Abyssion, Kuchinawa), End of a Thought, Sheena's theme,, Meltokio <3, Kratos' theme, Raine's Ruin Mode, Genis' theme, Presea's theme, A Selfish Want (Meltokio dinner party <3 -- one of my favorite scenes in the whole game), Fun With Idol! (the Gnomelettes in the Temple of Earth), Derris Kharlan's themes, both fights with Mithos... umm... what else... I think that's pretty much it... that I can think of... but I do love the whole soundtrack. <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    Speaking of which, I <3 me new Yuan theme! He knows what computer you have o_o
    *quotes your sig*
    Chibi-chan said:
    Yuan knows more about your computer than you...in japanese! XD
    ...that's quite true. He says I have Windows XP, but last I checked I was running 2000. XD

And I love the last pic in the ones that were posted. 8D The person is good at scenery/backgrounds/whatever.

Years
    ToS is getting on my nerves. I've been trying to do the sliding puzzle in the Temple of Ice for about three days without a FAQ, and I still can't do it. On my first playthrough I did it in like a couple seconds. <___<

So I've been on a "I'm to aggravated to play ToS at the moment" things. Started playing some weird game called Shining Tears and I finally played Kingdom Hearts. Such an annoying game... All those Heartless...

ANYWAY, favorite ToS music? *is too lazy to look/remember the names*

Kratos' theme of course.
    Presea's theme.
    Uh... The Derris Kharlan stuff.

And I liked the music at the end of the game when they were talking to the Great Seed/Martel/Tabatha clone. And, uh, I like more but I'm not in the mood for heavy thinking. x__X

Back