• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
    I've only gotten Colette's Dog Lover title. That one is easier than Zelos's, I think. However, I'm trying to get his title ^^;
    And I don't know if I'll ever get Sheena's, especially since I can't get any more EX Gem levels 1-3 xD

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    That seems difficult. I believe that yes, the Dog Lover Title is easier to get.

Anyway Ne Topic!

When/If you beat the game, what kind of items do you want to inherit from the GRADE Shop?

Years
    Metaforte said:
    Anyway Ne Topic!

When/If you beat the game, what kind of items do you want to inherit from the GRADE Shop?

Well, what I usually try to go for is...
    • Titles (always, always, always [well, except for my first time; instead I took tech]! I <3 having titles)
    • Tech Usuage (because I don't keep tech)
    • for my next one, I want 10x exp again, that was awesome XD
    • Extra GRADE (comes in handy)
    • Memory Circles (so I don't have to worry about finding the memory gems)
    • Either EX Gems equipped, or EX gems in my bag (or both if I can manage it)
    • Recipies and cooking abilities (because it's handy ^^; )
    • Extra stuff that costs, like, 10-50 grade(like Collector's book, Game time, ect)
    • And if I have the money and the GRADE, money.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Colette runs weirdly, I agree with that. O.o;

...I want the 10x EXP. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I can buy everything available if I want with all the GRADE I've carried over through all my playthroughs. This is what I bought last game: EX Skills, 30 Items, Recipes, Titles, Monster List, World Map, Battle Info, Tech Usage, Min HP, 1/2 EXP, Memory Circles, Gald, Cooking Ability, Figurines, Collector's Book, and Techs.

Gaah...I just went through Ossa Trail and went north to Hima instead, but I'm too lazy to go all the way to Luin and then to the Masoleum for the stupid Tower Key...

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    https://namco-ch.net/narikiri3/popup/img/cos_6b.jpg

Mwar, If Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 DOESNT come to the US, I'm going to die..T_T It's supposed to have characters from other Tales games too who's storylines are scambled due to a time machine...:3 I want it badly...it might not come out until like, 2 years....

Err... Kratos does not look right with that sword near his... I shouldn't say. XD

Anyway, I usually buy x2 Exp, EX skills, EX Gems, Tech Usage, Gald, Memory Circles, Recipies, Cooking Abilites, and sometimes Monster Guide.

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
    Question..... i saw a picture on the net of Kratos and Raine performing a play in Altamira (it was in japanese so i don't know what they were saying) does anyone know if you can get that scene in the europeon version of the game?

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
    Kura said:
    ._. Sheena? >>.. d00d, i already know all the spoilers and events and everything ._. so dont worry..
    o.o.. maybe..

but i want Zelos ;_;

I want Zelos too... XD Oh wait... umm... you mean in the game...? ^^;;;;;;;; I... knew... that... yea... *hides* T____T

Metaforte said:
    Anyway Ne Topic!

*30 Items... no questions asked... I hate running outta stuff, especially during battles... and without the 2x/10x EXP, you NEED items... and when I get Zelos, I rarely run outta stuff anyway XD... 'specially since when I get him, I automatically give him 2 Rabbit's Foot accesories (I buy 'em in Luin before it's destroyed... I come prepared... XD)... he always gets Rune Bottles, Energy Tablets, Miracle/Lemon/Pinapple Gels, and nearly 1000 Gald, then I sell stuff when I can't carry anymore and make even MORE Gald XD... F34R TEH FR33 STUFF!!!11!!one!!1 ...*hides* X__@;;;

*GALD... I'm not puttin' 3 and a half million Gald to waste just by beating the game... NO WAY!!!

*Recipies and cooking levels (I hatedhunting down that friggin' Wonder Chef... XD)

*Tech Usage (ohh yea)

*Either 2x or 10x EXP (whichever I can get)

*Collector's Book & Monster List (STILL trying for 100% on both, but I'll never get 'em... wonder why...? Hmm... ^^; So why bother, right? XD)

*TITLES!!! Since some of 'em are hard to get (like Genis' Figurine Collector and Zelos' Gigolo... which after 4 playthroughs I'm STILL missing X___@... but it's priceless seeing Lloyd in his Beach Boy outfit when ya first get Kratos XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

*Memory Gems and Extra Grade

*EX Gems/Skills (both if possible)

Last edited:
    Years
    I kept buying 30 items because I thought it meant you started the game out with thirty of each item.

Yes, I'm stupid. XD

All I want after my current playthrough is 10 EXP and carried over Gald, and carry my Grade over if I got enough to be worthwhile. That's it. =0

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    How do you get to see that part about Raine and Genis' mother anyways? o.o;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Late in the game, if you go to Exire, there should be a woman standing outside one of the houses warning you not to go in. So, obviously, if you go in there, you'll find Virginia, Genis and Raine's mother. o.o

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yeah, you can go as soon as you get to disk two because that sidequest becomes available right after you finish the Iselia ranch. Like everyone else said, just go to Exire and talk to the mayor and then Virginia. Exire is that floating place~

Cherrim

Years
    I don't think you have to visit the mayor's house first...you just have to afterwards to receive her diary. =o

Cherrim

Years
    ;_; I can't imagine having to give up one's kids like that. Ew, and then if she regained her normal self, and realized they'd grown up and having to live with the guilt, since the both of them (or Raine, anyway) hold such a grudge against her. Ew.

Nice fanfic fodder, though. o_O

Back