• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Seto_girl said:
    you have, I know this may ruin it for me, but does sheena re-join you when you first go to the place, te'hella or something like that?

Its not really that big a spoiler so yes Sheena does rejoin your party eventually.

Years
  • yay, I trained her up so well ^-^'' all my characters are lvl 43 at the moment...I think Im close to the end...but i havent switched discs yet, so i musnt be. (( like my kratos in the sig. sexy ai

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • X3 I got on to the second disk yesterday :3~ @@ and I just went to Regal's company thing~ @@ I have to get that stuff now X3 w00t~
    *is so happy she got on to her second disk* o.o What are the first set of alternate clothes that you get, btw?

Years
  • Kura said:
    X3 I got on to the second disk yesterday :3~ @@ and I just went to Regal's company thing~ @@ I have to get that stuff now X3 w00t~
    *is so happy she got on to her second disk* o.o What are the first set of alternate clothes that you get, btw?

whatever you want to get. Usually you can get outfits after you cure Colette's illness ^^;;

Years
  • i think its when you get the boat, talk to the guy who gives them to you again and again, and you get the sailor suit xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • sammi-san said:
    whatever you want to get. Usually you can get outfits after you cure Colette's illness ^^;;

>>.. Ick.. I have to cure her first? ._. darn..
    I rather that she just die.. ._. it'd do us all so much better~
    maybe we could've kept Zelos AND Kratos if she would have died.. ._.

>> but NOO.. she has to live and annoy us for the rest of the game~
    *stabs* ._.
    It's just so frustrating.. >> this whole game is about Lloyd fixing her mistakes because she's so stupid/stubborn/clumsy..

._. *ROARS*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Seto_girl! ^_^

I was playing again yesterday. Had fun with the skit thing you get in Triet the first time you visit...if you stay in the Inn a few times Lloyd wakes up suddenly because some "strange man was in the room." Then if you sleep a few more times, whoever likes you the best will followup the skit, sorta. If it's Kratos, it's really suggestive. oO; Dude.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    really I didn't know abbout that skit. When do you do that, right before your supposed to leave Triet?

Years
  • That sounds cool! I think I shall try it ^-O

Here, is this real? and was it avalible in the uk (( its uk packaging ))

bundle_tos_frank-only.jpg

i want one

Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    That sounds cool! I think I shall try it ^-O

Here, is this real? and was it avalible in the uk (( its uk packaging ))

bundle_tos_frank-only.jpg

i want one

I personally don't know, but I would really like something like that. Lloyd's on it <3 And the color is decent. ^^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Welcome to the club, Seto_girl! ^_^

I was playing again yesterday. Had fun with the skit thing you get in Triet the first time you visit...if you stay in the Inn a few times Lloyd wakes up suddenly because some "strange man was in the room." Then if you sleep a few more times, whoever likes you the best will followup the skit, sorta. If it's Kratos, it's really suggestive. oO; Dude.
    I don't usually stay at inns unless I really need to... so I've never seen that skit thingy before. O_o; How many times did you have to stay there to see that one?

*agrees with Kura* Zelos~! <3

I can't believe Andy passed me out in ToS... and finished it... before me. ;_;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    you like zelos ai?

hes to, crazy really, but I like his ability to chat up girls hee tee hee

X33 yeah, i like Zelos~ @@ But i like the fact that you can always say that he talks that way to girls because he's trying to cover up the fact that he likes boys~~

*giggles* YAOI-FANGIRL ALERT!!!~~~
    ._. and besides.. did you ever get that skit where lyke.. Zelos is checking out Lloyd? o_o..

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    i think I have seen that.....it was weird >.<;; he is a little gay then teehee gee

._. yeah.. and i think it was the first time you see Regal.. Zelos runs behind Lloyd and hugs him for protection.. >>.. so.. i seriously think Zelos likes Lloyd or something o_o..

Years
  • what would kratos say about that

now thats a skit

"you should be punished kid " says kratos
    " ohh noooo!!! " says lyoud
    " let me slap you on the bum for being gay " kratos
    " w00t daddy slap me ai? " lyoud

Back