• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
Years
  • I've only ever had Kratos, Sheena and Colette, it kinda annoys me that no matter how mean you are to Colette, she's still mad about him, its what i can't stand about her. The Kratos one, is just... well, you can't be mean to Kratos, he's too uber ace! Sheena, well i'm a SheenaxLloyd fan so thats that and the others, i haven't gotten round too it, once i completed it for the third time i got a new game and when i went back on it, i just lost the will tog et other soulmates.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • On my second playthrough, I'm leaning more twards the Zelos ending...I'm not sure if I could take the Kratos one >_<;

Bascially I'm answering the opposite of what I usually answer. I still dont like to diss Collete but I have to...she's like a dog that you kick away and it STILL comes back to you...

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Lightning said:
    Bayleef - Of course you can join! ^^ Welcome to the club! I love your sig. :D

Thanks for letting me join, and for the compliment. ^^

On the topic of soulmates, I'm currently trying to get Sheena as my soulmate, as she's my favorite character. On my first playthrough I ended up with Colette because I missed both scenes where you choose 1 of 3 people to go take a walk with or whatever. Sorry that I'm not too sure what I'm talking about. ^^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sheena is easy once you beat Kuchiniwa,,, which isn't easy. xD

I finished my Kratos playthrough. =D

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Sheena is easy once you beat Kuchiniwa,,, which isn't easy. xD

I finished my Kratos playthrough. =D

I know. I couldn't beat him until I had my 10x file o_o;;; And then when I beat him....... he tried committing suicide and I was like "WOAH!!!" and saved him. O_O;;;

I haven't played in awhile. I've been busy lately, and tomorrow, I'll have homework to do x_x

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What happens if you let him kill himself? I've always chosen to save his life?

Kuchinawa ish hard to beat. >_> I had to use Origin to kill him.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Simon said:
    What happens if you let him kill himself? I've always chosen to save his life?

Kuchinawa ish hard to beat. >_> I had to use Origin to kill him.
    You guys actually played her? :o When I faced Kuchinawa, I put Sheena in auto. And, yay for me, she won~! X33

Oh, and I think if you let him kill himself Sheena would stop him still, but I guess her affection for you will drop. Meh, at least I think so. o.o;

Oh, oh, and hiya, guys~ :D

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
  • Simon said:
    Easy...

The function of your Sorcerer's Ring should've been changed to some air blowing thing. If not, go back outside of the room with the fans and head down the stairs to the right.

Do whatever you want with the fiend running around here and go to the left to find the thingy that changes the function of the ring. Change it to air blowing and go back to the fan room.

The point here is to make the fans move by hitting them with the ring in a certain order. Hit the red one first, then the yellow/gold on in the lower right corner, then the green one, then the greyish one in the lower left corner, and lastly the big fan in the middle. The door will be unlocked now. Go through it for the seal.

^.^

Thanks I thought I tried all of the combinations but I obviously missed that one!! :P

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Marina99 said:

You guys actually played her? :o When I faced Kuchinawa, I put Sheena in auto. And, yay for me, she won~! X33

Oh, and I think if you let him kill himself Sheena would stop him still, but I guess her affection for you will drop. Meh, at least I think so. o.o;

Oh, oh, and hiya, guys~ :D

Whoa, I never thought of putting her in auto. I'll have to try that. XD And I agree on the affection part. I wouldn't be too happy if my soulmate wanted my friend to commit suicide. O.o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    When Kuchi dies, does he just...fade out? That's what I hate about ToS. The death sequences suck. When Kratos and Lloyd stabbed Kvar, there was no blood or anything. Same goes for Forcystus.

Years
  • Kuchinawa doesn't die. He just goes off to who knows where after you beat him, regardless of what you pick. x__X

Kuchinawa killed me the first time I fought him. Put him on Auto, he owned the computer.

So I practiced with Sheena, and owned him the second time I fought him. =0

Elven Knight

Master of the Sky Dragon
    Years
  • i never managed to defeat Kuchinawa until 10x exp, even then once auto Sheena went into overlimit i had to summon Origin he's really tough. Speaking of summoning, does anyone think it sucks that Aska cannot be summoned! I've never done it, she only ever summons Luna, has anyone summoned Aska?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I haven't even summoned Luna yet. I turned off all of her summons except for Origin and Maxwell.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Sheena hardly ever summons at all for me and she has only summoned once during a boos fight.

Years
  • Sheena summons all the time for me o_O
    What's really irritating is when she hits Over Limit, and then the battle ends. What a waste of Over Limit. >>;;
    That's why I have an order called "STOP!!", where everyone stays still. xD

...I wonder why she doesn't summon Aska. Maybe it's a special thing that happens once in a million years or something like that?

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Sheena has summoned only a few times for me. I remember when she first summoned Gnome. He just body slams them. XD

Back