• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Masaya

Swordsman
Years
  • Ah, you can also get the "Future Stone" (or something like that). It's used to be able to go back to the surface from the warp point. o.o You have to complete this annoying little puzzle before you can, though.

Interesting, I guess I'll have to keep a lookout for it.
    I was also wondering, why does Kratos also get the Chivalry EX Skill(it depends on females in battle) he's nothing like Zelos o_O

Abyssion had to be one of the easiest battles of my life XD Don't ask me why, he was so stupid he starts to cast spells yet keeps getting interupted by Regal (played by my sister, she's deadly XD) then goes to attack computer Lloyd while Raine is casting Revitalize and I'm casting Indignation on him.
    I have a one word description for Abyssion: Pa-the-tic =D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • MeteorStorm-Genis said:
    I was also wondering, why does Kratos also get the Chivalry EX Skill(it depends on females in battle) he's nothing like Zelos o_O
    o_O I think it's basically because Zelos does... I'm pretty sure they share the same Ex-Skills (except their Personal Ex-Skills have different effects) so they also share Compound Skills. @_@ But you're right, it really doesn't match him. XD
    Darth Revan said:
    Did i just hear the word x-box sucks? lol its the greatest console ever they should make tos for x-box360 when it comes out everything would pwn for some strange reason i understand japanese when playing games or hearing shows in it but the strange thing is when something says something to me in japanese i never understand oh and i remember someone posting preasa`s age 12 or something i cant spell her name lol well anyway shes somewhere from 28-31 or something it even says so in the game XD
    ^_^; Yeah, she's supposedly 28/29 (I can't remember exactly; I suck x_X) but her body is that of a 12 year old, so in the Character Book they say she's 12. (Just as they say Kratos is 29 when, well, you know... XD).

And TOS was the first of the Tales series to be on a Nintendo system for a long time, I think (not counting the Tales of the World series) so I doubt it'd ever get on any Microsoft console... especially since they're reverting back to Sony's PS2 for Tales of Legendia. :O Besides... graphics aren't really improved in the PS2 version of TOS, so they would only convert everything to fit the X-Box (ie: change the controls to match the controller, etc.) No graphic updates, so it would be sort of a waste to port it over to that. XP

Triffy said:
    There are some fanlations of the manga somewhere. There were for KH, I remember.
    xD And there are scanlations of the Yuugiou manga over the web, but that didn't stop me from buying a few Japanese volumes, rofl.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Legendia was (to my knowledge) in development before ToS was released. They didn't know how well it'd sell on the GCN so future titles would of course be developed for the PS2 where they have already had success. I think ToS was the most successful though, so who knows what Tales will be for the Nintendo in the future.

Cherrim

Years
  • Agh, jeez, I hated that part of the game so much. x_X Took forever to get through, lol.

Triffy ~ I hope it stays with Nintendo. <3

Years
  • At least i wouldnt have to buy a memory card lol kratos it like how old like 4000something or 1000 even with the crystal thing you think he would have died by now i wonder what lloyd`s mom thought when she found that out lol and i just relized that lightning is a admin lol anyway i made pictures of lloyd and kratos at school altough lloyd dint turn out so good i slipped and kindda gave him a new hair look lolas for kratos i dont think my cat liked it seeing how she decided to use it for something to scratch on O_O stupid cat...

i really need to get this keyboard fixed...
    oh i noticed someone has a portal problem just look for liitle shiny ball things those lead the way thru the portals hope this helps ya

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Palmacosta Ranch sucks. I ended up cheating and using a FAQ. ^^

... And I cheated with the Temple of Darkness as well. But that one REALLY sucked.

But I've always wondered why so many people complained about the Remote Island Ranch. It's one of the easiest ones to me. =/
    At least i wouldnt have to buy a memory card lol kratos it like how old like
    4000something or 1000
    Yup, Kratos is over 4,000. Probably 4,028 or something like that. I only added 28 because of his bio thingie though...

YAY, finally played ToS again! My TV has been fixed (finally). It's been too long. I'm just training though, but I'm about to just screw the training and keep going. I hate training. -_-

Years
  • Yah temple of darkness is really stupid took me 3hours or so to get everything straight stupid little shadow thingsi almost punched my gc and i still want it on xbox

Cherrim

Years
  • o_O The Remote Island Ranch was easy. T'was a little annoying the first time in that teleporting room, but it's still really easy. They needed more of those other puzzles like when you first came in (how you had to step on the different platforms in a certain sequence to get to the next area. Fun~)

*isn't going to bother with spoiler warnings from now on* o_o Lazy.

I also wonder what Anna must've thought when Kratos was telling her about himself. xD Omg, I'd like to see that now. o_O;

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • MeteorStorm-Genis said:
    Interesting, I guess I'll have to keep a lookout for it.

Abyssion had to be one of the easiest battles of my life XD Don't ask me why, he was so stupid he starts to cast spells yet keeps getting interupted by Regal (played by my sister, she's deadly XD) then goes to attack computer Lloyd while Raine is casting Revitalize and I'm casting Indignation on him.
    I have a one word description for Abyssion: Pa-the-tic =D

I know. Kratos is a cooler pimp than Zelos. I have Super Blast anyway, it rocks!

Try him on Mania Mode, with level 69 and below characers, with no All-Divide then come back and say he was pathetic!
    :P

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • I didn't use an All-Divide anyway, but it was on hard, not mania mode. My levels are kinda high too the lowest is 147 @.@ I'm sorry to say this to you Zelos fans (if there are any) Zelos is completely annoying, i'm going to have fun beating the tar out of him during this playthrough XD

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • I doing it on my Zelos file that I split to ge the Kratos and Zelos path, on my 2nd playthrough, I have a file to fight Mithos for fun, for both of the files, and haven't even started my 3rd playthrough yet. On Mania he has 240,000 HP, and becomes a lot harder, and he combos a lot. On Mania Mithos has 110,000 HP in his first form, and 120,000 HP in his second form, and can use Indignation Judgement, in his first form (I'm not sure about his second form).

Zelos is cool though. He gets sexy wings and Judgement.

Last edited:
    Years
  • *really wants to fight Abyssion now* But I went to the Temple of Darkness, all the way to the bottom level after he TOLD me to go...

And nothing was there. So then I left, saying I would try again later, and I stupidly went on to Derris-Kharlan and forgot...

I enjoyed beating the crap out of Zelos when I got the Kratos ending. Don't get me wrong, Zelos is cool and all. But it was still fun. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well I have done a drawing of Sheena, does anyone know how it is written in Japanese or where I can get a screen of the japanese version if her profile?

Sorry for the strange question ^^;

Stevo-Kun

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • *back from the living dead* School's out! Yay! ^_^

I'm on...Well, I just finished the last seal, and when I go to the Tower of Salvation, I want to beat Kratos. I dunno why, I just do ^_^;. Any level suggestions?

Oh! I remembered what I'm on! I'm doing the Unicorn Horn sidequest! ^_^

Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    *back from the living dead* School's out! Yay! ^_^

I'm on...Well, I just finished the last seal, and when I go to the Tower of Salvation, I want to beat Kratos. I dunno why, I just do ^_^;. Any level suggestions?

Be lv 20-28 i beat him down first time and i was lv 23 and 36 just makes it way to easy

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    *back from the living dead* School's out! Yay! ^_^

I'd recommend anywhere from level 24-30, if you go over level 34 I'd change it to hard mode for that battle, it's too easy otherwise.

Back