• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Years
  • Hmmmm let me think skill!!!! ever heard of it people with skill can beat just about anything with low levels like me i was at mithos at lv 34 lol and pwned him so bad it wasnt even funny well not the first form cause of the attack that inflicts bad stats lol other then that he died like crazy on my 7th playthru i was at the first seal and lv 34 how you ask 10times exp lol

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
    Years
  • I love ToS, it's the best game ever. I've thought that since I had it three days ago. My friend owns a really good ToS RP site, you should check it out, and don't forget when you register to put where you found the link to it.

*URL removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hmmmm let me think skill!!!! ever heard of it people with skill can beat just about anything with low levels like me i was at mithos at lv 34 lol and pwned him so bad it wasnt even funny well not the first form cause of the attack that inflicts bad stats lol other then that he died like crazy on my 7th playthru i was at the first seal and lv 34 how you ask 10times exp lol
    ... What?

New topic! Ummm...

What's your favorite... uh... attack? Yeah, what's the coolest looking attack for everybody?

Years
  • cold_katanagirl said:
    What's your favorite... uh... attack? Yeah, what's the coolest looking attack for everybody?

Prism Stars! XD
    it's so pretty.
    I also like Genis's high-level strike moves. They're very pretty. Like Atlas. ^^

man... my sister is moving out, and now I gotta buy a new copy of ToS. *sigh*
    I have a long list of things to buy...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • cold_katanagirl said:
    I enjoyed beating the crap out of Zelos when I got the Kratos ending. Don't get me wrong, Zelos is cool and all. But it was still fun. ^^
    Haha, me too. Then again, that was back when I still didn't like Zelos, but oh well. XD (I think I was spazzing the next day at school, "OMG ZELOS DIED AND I GOT TO KILL HIM!" and then I felt sad because I missed him or something. xD;)
    Stevo-Kun said:
    Well I have done a drawing of Sheena, does anyone know how it is written in Japanese or where I can get a screen of the japanese version if her profile?
    しいな 藤林 (Shiina Fujibayashi) ^^; The simpler characters are her first name, the kanji are her last.
    cold_katanagirl said:
    Hell Pyre~ <3 But only when Kratos does it. o_O Zelos says it wrong, if you ask me. I just... love the attack. It's so spiffy. xD;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Yay! I'm back in Sylvarant! Time to have Zelos talk to the girls. XD

Favorote attack? Falcon's Crest, Indignation Judgement, and Holy Judgement. They 00ber pwnage.

Yay! I have 3 soulmates! Sheena, Genis, and Colette! And Zelos hates me! XD

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • Originally Posted by cold_katanagirl
    I enjoyed beating the crap out of Zelos when I got the Kratos ending. Don't get me wrong, Zelos is cool and all. But it was still fun. ^^

My sister went evil while killing Zelos...I'm still scared of her now XD
    It was fun but... he was just a bit too easy on Mania mode. I love Mania mode now XD
    My sister is still obsessing over Kratos. I'll never get to play as him again :'''(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ah, I made them. ^^; When I get more time (I'm really busy right now) I can make you one too, if you'd like. With Regal, right? If you don't mind waiting a few weeks it should be fine. :3 Just lemme know what colours you want on it.

I was at an anime con today (it continues 'till Sunday~) and I saw a Lloyd, a Colette, a Presea, and a Genis. Tomorrow I'm gonna ask my mom if I can borrow her digital camera so I can take pictures of them if they're still there~ <3

Years
  • You know what would be sooooo cool?

If they made an ANIME out of Tales of Symphonia. That would be so awesome! I had a dream they did that... And it rocked, lol.

By the way, my favorite attacks are Omega Tempest, Hell Pyre (not when Zelos uses it... blech), and Indignation Judgment. Oh, and Falcon Crest.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ... Nevermind. My new favorite techniques are only available in the JP PS2 version. BLAST!

Lloyd's Tenshou Souhazan
    Colette's Holy Judgment
    Genis's Indignate Judgment
    Raine's Sacred Shine & Fairy Circle
    Kratos' Shining Bind (Kratos looks SO HOT when he uses this ^__^)
    Sheena's Maxwell Summon (well, this isn't that amazing)
    Presea's Reppa Enshougeki
    Presea's Hien Messhoujin (This. Is. BAD ***.)
    Zelos' Shining Bind
    Zelos' Divine Judgment
    Regal's Garen Reshuugeki

Japan sucks. Seriously. THE ATTACKS ARE SO UBER AND COOL.

And Abyssion looks SO HARD on the Japanese version. He has Time Stop. He killed this high level party in one blast...

Check it out for yourself, and see other awesome videos

http://n.ethz.ch/student/wmartin/

I'm am SO finding a way to get a Japanese PS2. JUST FOR THIS GAME.

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Lil' Schu

Years
  • Lol, I found them on the official ToS forum. They've got cool screens there...

8 times? 8 times?! O_O; That's...seriously...scary... =\

WOnder where all the other people are. .-.

Years
  • Heh, I haven't been on here for awhile. Because I've been pi**** that I'm never going to use the ToS Hi-Ougis. I want to use Presea's Hien Messhoujin. SHE TOOK OUT THE SWORD DANCER WITH ONE HIT. -_-

I want the PS2 version in America... *sulk sulk*

And those pics are funny. Kratos is having a bad hair day. o.0

... But if I could use Shining Bind, then we could fix it. *gets shot by people sick of complaining*

Lil' Schu

Years
  • SHE TOOK OUT THE SWORD DANCER WITH ONE HIT?!?! OMG I want that MOVE! XD

Yes, I'm going to have to beg my friend to get the PS2 version. XD

Years
  • SHE TOOK OUT THE SWORD DANCER WITH ONE HIT?!?! OMG I want that MOVE! XD
    Yup. It was SO cool too. She can do it on Normal and Hard. But on Mania, she did 167, 921 damage points. o.0

I like Hien Messhoujin over Reppa Enshougeki because Presea does this cool pose at the end saying... something in Japanese. It's awesome. XD

I really want to try fighting Abyssion on the PS2 version. He casted a Divine Judgment before anyone was even close to him, and he almost killed the entire party. o.0

Presea only survived because the person cheated and used max stats, but even then Presea almost died. Scary stuff. -_-
    Yes, I'm going to have to beg my friend to get the PS2 version. XD
    Somehow, I have to convince my parents the game is educational...

Back