• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~The Team Magma Club~*~

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    All I know is that they're slapping/preventing the other from slapping Groundon o.o

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • what the hell has been going on around here in my absence, jez Im away for like 2 pages worth and you slapping groundon and throwing cookies, now behave.........

BTW: if anyone is intrested in having an animted GIF to represent the club like the one in my sig, then if some good pics are provided then I can make 1, anyone like this idea?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    They look pretty cool. I might have one, as long as it doesn't clash with my sig o.o

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • uuuuuuum, team flora, many thought I would join that with my love for grass pokemon, but I did not, team flora are evila nd I only like good grass pokemon, however I love team magma!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    cough

LOL

weclome cene

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Right... Anyway, welcome to the club Cebe! I hope you have fun ruling the world o.o

Back