• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • my brother got a dvd thats scratched and it pops up and says "woobuffet" like 10 time before it goes on and if you try to skip it it freezes for some odd reason

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Yeah, Wobuffet comes out at the worst times sometimes. :) But he was useful in one of the recent D&P episodes. He protected Jessie from a Poison Sting attack.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • pok_gallery3.jpg

The perfect team!

Years
  • there should be a game where you can choose to be a trainer a breeder or a member of team rocket
    i think that would be awesome just go around stealing others money and pokemon

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • Well guys I be back in a while, there going to air Pokemon the First Movie!!!
    BTW I don't remember much about the movie, but does TR plays a major role in there?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • there should be a game where you can choose to be a trainer a breeder or a member of team rocket
    i think that would be awesome just go around stealing others money and pokemon

Yeah there should! I've had that idea since the orginal Red and Blue came out. It'd be fun, I think it's more fun on games to run around and cause hate and discontent then it is to be the goody-goody all the time.

The Real AAA,
    No they don't play a major role, but they're there getting into things as usual. :)

And just 'cause I saw this in one of the new episodes I had to share it. :D

TRsunbathing.jpg

Hehe. James in a speedo thingie. :cool:

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • well anyways there on commercail break and there were showing pikachu's vacation.
    It was funny when meowth got his face burned by charizard(when he got stuck in tube or something)

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • What's the best Pokemon that Jessie and James had or has?
    Jessie's Arbok was the best and I think Victreebel was the best pkmn that James has had

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • What's the best Pokemon that Jessie and James had or has?

*Mumbles* It would have been Gyarados.....
    I'm still mad at James for kicking Magikarp off the raft.

Hmmm
    For Jessie I'd say Seviper. And for James it's a toss up between Victreebel and Carnavine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back