• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
Years
  • EquipeRocket.gif

lol^

new topic!

Why do you think Team Rocket is always after Pikachu

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • Nice little animation thingie, AAA. (Can I call you that?)

Why do you think Team Rocket is always after Pikachu?

Because they're crackheads! :D
    Well, actually Ash's Pikachu is very strong. Stronger than any Pikachu should be, in my opinion. You know that whole using electric type moves on a ground type pokemon, and having it hit said ground type and, in some cases knock it out.
    (Stops before she gets into an anti-Uberchu rant.)
    So my guess is they want it because of its "Super Pika Powers"

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • BTW we should get back on topic

Yeah. So new topic?

What's your favorite Team Rocket moment? Or moments?

The one that I thought of first off was the time that they were helping a Paras gain confidence so that it could evolve. Here's some Team Rocket quotes from that episode:

(Talking about training Paras.)
    Meowth: I can't do that unless you lend me Arbok and Weezing.
    James: What do you need those two for?
    Meowth: Because losing battles is their specialty.
    Jessie: He's got a point.
    James: They're bigger losers than the guy who invented homework.

(Looking at Paras up in a tree, all proud of itself.)
    Jessie: A few lousy wins, and it thinks it's Tarzan.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • What's your favorite Team Rocket moment? Or moments?
    Well this happens to Team Rocket all the time cause my favorite moment is when they get blast off to the air and they all say
    "Team Rocket is blasting off again!"

GrayLuna

Years
  • Welcome, GrayLuna! I'll add you as a Grunt then. :)
    At the moment our topic is: What's your favorite Team Rocket moment? Or moments?

yei im a Grunt >.< ok well there are so many funny moments i like but the one that came to my mind just know was on the battle frontier episodes when Cassidy and Butch did the tournament to steel the pokemon and Cassidy tells James join her and Butch then later Jessie tells Butch to join her its just funny to see Cassidy with James and Jessie with Butch but of course i prefer Jessie with James and Cassidy with Butch

GrayLuna

Years
  • Yeah that's a pretty good one too. :)
    I've never seen the one the you're talking about, GrayLuna. Is there a video floating around somewhere of it?

im not sure ill look for it though
    the problem is i don't remember the name of the episode =P or else it would be easier looking for it but ill see if i can find it ^_^

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Hey ya'll I'm planning to do a parody of Team Rocket in Adobe Flash in the near future so if anyone is interested on helping me just either PM or add me to your buddy list on Windows Live Messenger. :D

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
  • ^^ Ummm. ok...

Nice vid, AAA. I saw that in one of the Diamond and Pearl episodes and was a little scared by it. :)

Ok thanks, GrayLuna. I appreciate it. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back