• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Can I join? I <3 Team Rocket. lol

Here's a pic I drew of my Team Rocket oc.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Hello, Rii. Of course you can join, new members are always nice. ^_^

That's a cool picture, what's her name?
    *Blayze once again wishes that she could draw people* :knockedou :cheeky:

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Hey Boss I could draw your oc if ya want? I'm not too great at drawing but I think mine turned out ok. ^__^ I also spray painted Team Rocket rulz in the Pewter Pokemon center last night. >.<

My characters Name is Rini but her code name is Rain.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Really? That'd be awesome of you! :D
    I'll PM you her description once I get a coherent one together.

Here is our new topic, everyone:
    If Team Rocket and the other evil teams duked it out, in a gianormous free for all, who would come out victorious?

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Hmmm.........I think Attila and Hun would come out tops as Hun is super intelligent and Attila is super strong, the ultimate combo!

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    True but then all he would do is attempt to correct you and during that time you could shoot him in the head ^.^

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Depends on how you mispronounce his name. I know one he'd go beserk on....course it's a swear word. >.<

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Hmmm.........I think Attila and Hun would come out tops as Hun is super intelligent and Attila is super strong, the ultimate combo!

I agree with you there. Attlia and Hun are my favorite TR team other than Jessie and James.

Depends on how you mispronounce his name. I know one he'd go beserk on....course it's a swear word. >.<

:laugh: For some reason this statement struck me as being incredibly hilarious!

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Only you would think like that Blayze :D! Then again, I think there may be 2 Swear Words you could say. I won't say which because the Moderators will Beat me Down if I posted them.

:t152:

Ha ha. Yeah well, I have a somewhat demented sense of humor.:cheeky:
    And yes, you're right about the Mods and your posting of said words. ;)

Ok, new topic time:

What would your master plan be for strategically swiping Pokemon from the masses?

I'll answer later. It's nearly 1:00 in the morning here. Brain's not working. Need to go to bed....

Scalfittura

James Fan
    Years
    Can I join this group? The reason is because I think James is cool. He owns a lot of cool pokemon, and his jokes are sometims pretty funne x'D

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Ha ha. Yeah well, I have a somewhat demented sense of humor.:cheeky:
    And yes, you're right about the Mods and your posting of said words. ;)

Ok, new topic time:

What would your master plan be for strategically swiping Pokemon from the masses?

I'll answer later. It's nearly 1:00 in the morning here. Brain's not working. Need to go to bed....

My evil scheme would start with beating up weaker trainers and taking their pokemon. Once I have ammassed a small squad of about 60-70 pokemon I would attack stronger trainers without warning, knock them out (no attacking their pokemon!!!! its essential that there are no pokemon battles!!!) and steal their pokemon. I may also kidnap a few and hold them for ransom (or just torture them for pleasure ^.^). With my new and improved pokemon attack squad (I will scare the new pokemon into obeying me) I would take over key parts of a countrys economy (banks, hospitals) and take their money and equipment, along the way I would attack prisons and recruit the inmates (they can assist with controlling the pokemon army). At some point i would have to fight the countrys army and with my pokemon millita I would adopt gurrtila warfare tactics (wont go into detail about what they are, look up wiki or something) and assasinate the countrys politicans, generals, leaders and just any key figures of the country and continue acts of terrorism until I am elected dictator! From there I will decree immediate conscription for anyone able to fight and I will lead an army to conqour smaller countrys and then move up the food chain untill I am the supreme ruler of the planet!!!!!! (and with a sadisic nerd in charge wouldnt thatmake the world a nicer place? lol :) )

What do you think of my master plan?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Can I join this group? The reason is because I think James is cool. He owns a lot of cool pokemon, and his jokes are sometims pretty funne x'D

You sure can. Welcome to the Team Rocket Fan Club, Scalfittura!

My evil scheme would start with beating up weaker trainers and taking their pokemon. Once I have ammassed a small squad of about 60-70 pokemon I would attack stronger trainers without warning, knock them out (no attacking their pokemon!!!! its essential that there are no pokemon battles!!!) and steal their pokemon. I may also kidnap a few and hold them for ransom (or just torture them for pleasure ^.^). With my new and improved pokemon attack squad (I will scare the new pokemon into obeying me) I would take over key parts of a countrys economy (banks, hospitals) and take their money and equipment, along the way I would attack prisons and recruit the inmates (they can assist with controlling the pokemon army). At some point i would have to fight the countrys army and with my pokemon millita I would adopt gurrtila warfare tactics (wont go into detail about what they are, look up wiki or something) and assasinate the countrys politicans, generals, leaders and just any key figures of the country and continue acts of terrorism until I am elected dictator! From there I will decree immediate conscription for anyone able to fight and I will lead an army to conqour smaller countrys and then move up the food chain untill I am the supreme ruler of the planet!!!!!! (and with a sadisic nerd in charge wouldnt thatmake the world a nicer place? lol :) )

What do you think of my master plan?

I like it! Sounds like you had this planned out already.
    I really liked the bit about the sadistic nerd being in charge. Being one of those, I agree, things would run alot smoother! :badsmile:

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    You sure can. Welcome to the Team Rocket Fan Club, Scalfittura!

I like it! Sounds like you had this planned out already.
    I really liked the bit about the sadistic nerd being in charge. Being one of those, I agree, things would run alot smoother! :badsmile:
    I just came up with it then lol :)
    And im not the only sadistic nerd on here? Yay :)

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    @ Sexycheese: Yeah, you're not the only one here. :badsmile:

Someone from the Kingdom Hearts forum that I terrorize posted this. I thought it rather amusing, and figured I'd share with you guys.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    @ Sexycheese: Yeah, you're not the only one here. :badsmile:

Someone from the Kingdom Hearts forum that I terrorize posted this. I thought it rather amusing, and figured I'd share with you guys.

The Team Rocket Fan Club

Lol thats eeirly accurate.....I always wanted to play kingdom hearts but Ive never got round to buying it....Is it any good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back