• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Theme League Gyms (NOW OPEN TO CHALLENGERS)

Years
    lol you want a friendly battle got new team to test its all OU

Standard clause
    lvl 100 singles

scrap that i forgot to save just wasted 5 hours ._.

Last edited:
    Years
    i ev trained a jirachi zapdos and a heatran and i soft reset by accident = 5 hours gone i still got my standard team but ...............................

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Just popping in to say hello. It seems as if, for the most, we are testing and challenging each ther, so I would like to put something up for a vote. What if I just make myself an elite member, instead of the champ, and I battle up the chain just like everybody else? That way we can open this up to gym leaders, like I was talking about in earlier posts. The one that battles to the top first, is the champ, and then defends against anybody that happens to make it that far.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    that'd be cool.. ill start challenging other gym leaders.. only problem i might see with that is that there are a couple of gym leaders on the list that are rarely active on PC... So you might want to come up with a rule for the benifit of the other gym leaders and challengers that if you aren't active for maybe (a week or two) then you are disqualified and someone else will take your place.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Are the gyms listed as easiest to hardest? Like in Sinnoh, Roark is the easiest so he's first...

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    @fireheart: we wouldn't be able to tell easiest to hardest unless we all battled each other or all battled skippy which we have not done

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I might be accepting battles tomorrow to give you all a heads up. Almost done EVing my last Pokemon. ;D

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Well didn't this thread light up like a christmas tree since last night.

Anyways, How about the common rule everybody has...You PM someone for a challenge, they must ANSWER your PM with the times they are most commonly on-line within 7 days, if they do not, you get an automatic by on their gym. If they do respond to the PM, regaurdless of whether they battle you, or not, then it has been answered. Then you will know when they are on-line. After that, if you are on-line at that gym leaders time that they posted, and they are not, then you win. It is your responsability to PM and challenge a gym leader, but it is their responsability to answer you challenge...they have one week to tell you when the battle can take place, if the gym leader doesn't show up...the challenger wins. (This rule will go into effect in one week, bings it is new, so that everyone can have a chance to read it.)

Years
    Gym Theme: Darkness
    F.C: 1548 1711 2544
    Rules For Your Gym: Dark pokemon only and they all nedd to be level 50
    Prize Offered:any starter pokemon of your choice

Years
    if anyones on right now, if i dont log off before i get challenged, ill face Any of the leaders in this leauge, (including E4 if thats allowed)

Back