• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Theme League Gyms (NOW OPEN TO CHALLENGERS)

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Guys, I don't wanna sound like a dick, and I know you two are gym leaders, but please keep who DC'd on who convos in your PM's. I don't want to get this thread closed for spamming and flamming.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I personally couldn't care less about the flamming, it's fun sometimes, but we do need to keep it civil here. I don't want potential challengers put off by stuff like that...Also...moderators tend to frown on stuff like that too.

Last edited:

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Can I apply for a gym
    Theme: It's tricky
    Rules: No ubers, hacked trainer memos are allowed, hacked stats, movesets, nature/iv combos, etc. are not
    Prize: Lvl 1 UT starter pokemon
    Fc: in sig

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ sofnyx: Welcome to the Elite Four

@ Flyingtacos: You've been added as a gym leader

@ Everyone...This thing is OPEN to all chalengers. If any of the gym leaders or Elite leaders want to make a run at the champion, we will need one more Elite member...When we get him or her, it will be open to gym leaders and Elite members.

@ Everyone again...I am adding one more rule, just to spice this thing up a little (it won't hurt anyoe,as far as I can see, though). I am the champion...but just for now. Anybody who makes it through the eight required gyms, and four elites, and beats the current champion, me or whoever it might be in the future, STAYS the champion untill they are thamselves beaten. The theme of the Champion's Gym when and if I am beaten for the first time will be just that..."The Champion's Theme Gym". Their theme will consist of the exact team they used to beat the former champion (Gym Leaders and Elite members, you will NOT be required to use your themes to make a run at the champion. You will, however, be champion, not a gym leader if you beat the current champion, and you will have your team that beat that champion as your theme.) Anybody that becomes champion will need a prize to offer. You will need only one. I will kepp my six as donation prizes if a new person becomes champion, and I will be adding one more prize for myself for beating my gym (in the case I lose my lace as champion. If you loose your spot as champion, you will have to be a Gym Leader again (not an Elite member, even if that is where you started out.)

I am going to add this to the front thread rules section, as well, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle of posts. It will be listed as "The Champios Rule". Good luck to everyone who challenges us!

Last edited:

Flyingtacos

Flyingtacos? WTF!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    oh yeah and to clarify the following also apply to my gym
    sleep clause
    freeze clause
    ohko clause
    soul dew clause
    species clause

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    @ Flyingtacos: I edited your rule on the front page
    @ Everyone: I decided the prize for beating my gym (not the grand prize...just my gym) will be a Touched, Modest, Gamestp Deoxys.

Skippy the Great

BovineBruiser!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    If anybody has been getting challenges, please post them here in the thread, as oppossed to keeping them in PM's. I need to keep records of the battles to know who has passed the requirements of battling for the champion spot, and prizes.

Years
    so hes taken 2 of the gyms down then lol would be nice if there were some more people going for the gyms and ive changed my prize to an adamant shiny dratini not sure if i have 2 or 1 though

Years
    so what happened on the 2nd round then? i doubt it matters really no one is going to come close to challenging me on this thread

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    so what happened on the 2nd round then? i doubt it matters really no one is going to come close to challenging me on this thread

2nd round our connections both kept getting messed up and he ran away the first time and then my connection got messed up the second time and stuff so we just quit that time

Back