• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The thing you don't like when your sick...

One thing u hate about being sick

• Coughing & Sneezing

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Headache

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Sore throat

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • *shrugs*

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BJ088

It's been so long!
Years
  • Coughing and Sneezing all the way. Nothing worse than a chest infection or a runny nose! So annoying because even if you feel well enough to go out one night, it's annoying having a cough and sneezing your butt off

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    For some reason I like being sick. ANything other than throwing up and I'm fine.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • The worst is the sore throat, I cannot stand when it puffs up like that and it hurts to swallow and it makes me hate eating. I dislike headaches but not as much as I hate stuffy nose. I can tolerate coughing, but I cannot stand having a runny nose.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    the worst, for me, is having a runny nose all the time. and the headaches are just as terrible.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • I just hate feeling tired and worn out. The coughing sucks too, especially when I cough so much it feels like I'll choke, but the fatigue is the worst.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • I barely get sick, but when i do i hate having a runny nose, and even sore throats are a small part because they go away so quick for me. But yeah having a small nose with a runny nose is a bad combo XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've got a predisposition for getting a sore throat at least once a year, so the sore throat and the coughing associated with it is the most unbearable thing I deal with.

Sneezing is awesome and I rarely get headaches that last for more than ten seconds so I can easily deal with them. :D

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • When I'm sick, I have to miss school. That is what ticks me off. I am one of the few people who actually like school, which is was I love Barack Obama right now...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Headaches... Sometimes my head feels as if it's going to explode when I get sick. Dx I hate having a runny nose though because I have to constantly wipe it, which makes it bright red. T_T;

Back