• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Third Chime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Though she was originally ecstatic to meet the group just a foot or so ahead of her, Rikku had suddenly become hesitant. She could hear weaponry amongst the group, a sword and gun, if she was right, and she had yet to find out how to get her daggers from the little orb that had contained it.

"Stupid thing!" She exclaimed as she vigorously shook the orb. Her attempts were to no avail, however, so she simply took a deep breath and strolled to the group; her hands was still clasping the stupid orb, though, as she felt a tad safer. As soon as she got a clear view at each person in the group, all her fears flew away and she almost let out a relieved sigh, seeing that they weren't exactly what she had imagined. And there was a girl who looked her age, too!

Clearing her throat, she deepened her voice and grinned at the group. "Hello~!" She greeted cheerfully, acting as if it was the most natural thing to do.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Zoey was startled by the presence of this newcomer. She reflexively drew one of her Five-seveNs from its holster. "Where are you?" she said to herself as she performed a visual sweep of the area. After a few seconds of looking, Zoey saw the newcomer, who seemed to be a boyish-looking girl no older than 12 years of age, clutching an small orb in her hands. There was no getting past Zoey; she could see right through the newcomer's disguise, deep voice and all. "And just who the hell might you be?" she sneered at the tomboy.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Shane stared at an ashtray on the outskirts of an alley. He pulled out a pack of Camel cigarettes, put it in his mouth, and a light suddenly appeared at the end of the cigarette. A doctor had told him a month ago about how self-destructive smoking was to his body, but he paid no attention to what she had said. With a cigarette in his mouth, he looked inside the building. He heard people talking, and the clanging of metal slapping together.
    "See, Shane, I told you that good would come out of your innitiation," his mother ensured him. Looking back seemed to be the hardest thing for Shane to do. He knew somewhere in his heart why he destroyed the only people on the planet that cared for him; but he could vaguely remember what happened before his parents died in that fire. He continued having flashbacks about his parents and brother, increasingly in the past month or so.
    Suddenly someone walked to the end of the ally and pulled him in. With that, he was surrounded by other people who didn't all look like "just" humans. They were like him.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Around the corner, someone seemed to appear. It looked like a boy, but strangely seemed like a girl...Salem thought about this for a second. Maybe...the person was gay. Yes! Like all that shonen-ai she read before. Salem was also relieved to find out that he was about her age. Maybe she could find at least one sensible friend to talk to...but of course, Cossy opened her mouth.

"Will you just shut the hell up?!" Salem yelled at Zoey, Jinn growling right behind her. Salem then nervously smiled at the newcomer. He was rather naive, just saying hello like that, or maybe he was bold. She liked bold. "Um, hi" she said nervously, "I'm Salem. This is Jinn. (Jinn snorted in aknowledgement) That over there is Cossy. I wouldn't mess with her. She's rather emo." Salem smiled tauntingly at Zoey. Salem didn't know why she was so open. Maybe it was because this guy seemed very shonen aish.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The Legendary ACManga said:
    OOC: and when the hell are you people gonna notice me? xD
    More OOC: Either do something to get yourself noticed, or let one of us take the initiative and spot you.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    ooc; Chibi! You made me spill my drink after reading that! XD;

Cocking her head to the side, Rikku blinked in confusion at the how the other looked at her. She could feel a faint blush on her cheeks when the thought of them already finding out her identity struck her mind. Bu-but, if they do believe I'm a boy, they might think I look a bit too gilr-like or something! Ack, maybe even? However, her annoyingly optimistic sub-conscious had said otherwise, and so she stuck to the idea that they were just?bothered by her sudden presence.

Still, she couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. Especially after the older girl with guns exploded at her. "My name's, erm, Rikku." She was glad her father gave her a boy's name, even though it did sound?girlish. Again, she deepened her voice, although more so than moments ago, in a vain at attempt to be more boyish. "Nice to meet you Salem, Jinn! And you too, uh," She paused for moment turning to the rather aggressive older girl, "Cossy?"

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Shane stood in confusement looking at the shy, boyish looking girl announcing her name to the rest of the group. "Who are you people?" he asked quitely. Whoever these people were, they were planning something. "Why are you guys in an alley?" he questioned. No one seemed to notice him. "Hello?" He almost yelled. There was a nervous expression on his face, like he couldn't control how loud or quite he was. He looked around, scared and feeling out of place, while they were all staring at him.

Kurosaki

Two newcomers had arrived since I attacked the cosplaying brat, Zoey. One appeared to be a boy, but wasn't. That much I was sure of, and only because I've been male my whole life... Well, not whole anymore.

The other boy appeared to be lost and confused, likesomeone had dropped him here on his head. As the others were occupied with the newcomers, I hefted my sword onto my right shoulder, and began to walk towards the opposite direction of the others, quietly. There's no way I'm going to- "AIYEE!" stay here with these- "AHH!" losers. In between thoughts, I had lost my balance, tumbling forward, and recovering at the last moment. This was a nuisance.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    "My name's not Cossy, Rikku," Zoey coughed. "It's Zoey Kurosaki, and don't you forget it!" Another cough. The cold was really getting to her now. "If you want my opinion, which I'm pretty sure you don't, Rikku sounds more like the name of a certain character from Final Fantasy X than a believable masculine name," she commented.

Another newcomer, a young man this time, had snuck up on the group, unnoticed by anyone else. Out of the corner of her eye, Zoey had seen him coming; his cigarette, smoldering in the cold and giving off faint traces of smoke, was a dead giveaway. Zoey slowly turned around, Five-seveN still firmly in hand, to face the latest of the new people. "Seems like just about every psycho and his cousin are gravitating towards this one position," she muttered to herself.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Hearing a yelp from one of the girls in the group, Rikku averted her gaze to Salem and Cossy, to the girl that had slipped. "Are you alrig--?" Before she got a chance to finish, Cossy interupted; apparently Zoey was her name. Then she said something about Final Fantasty X, Oh, I wanted to buy that once, but mom said we lacked money, and stated that that was where my name came from, which was from a girl. Waah, now I hate you, dad!

"No, no! Think, um, Kingdom Hearts! Yeah, yeah, Kingdom Hearts!" Rikku suggested, the blush on her cheeks turning a more vibrant red. My friend, my a-whole-lot-richer-than-me friend, gave me that game before. And there was a Riku, there, too! That meanie has to believe me!
    She hadn't noticed that her arms were flailing about as she tried to persuade them.

Fortunately for her, Cossy...erm, Zoey was busy being mean to someone else. Although, she did felt sorry for the guy she Zoey was targetting.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Shane gave a cold expression to Zoey. "Let me guess. You're probably wondering why I'm here. Then you'll ask me why I'm smoking." He walked around, eyeing everyone top to bottom, then stopped at Rikku. "Your name is Rikku? Your male disguise isn't quite working, my friend. Is there any specific reason why you're dressed like a boy?" Then he moved his eyes to David. "And you - you're the ringleader, it appears. Strong build, and a large sword. Anyways, can someone tell me what we're all doing here?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw how two new persons came. One was... a.... boy or girl.... anyway... she.... he.... the name was Rikku anyway. I waved my hand at Rikku and smiled. "I'm Max..." I told Rikku before placing my hands in my long coat's pockets. After that, I looked at the other one. He looked really mysterious, wore clothes with holes.

I decided to be silent with that one... why?... because almost all the times I say hello to a person is in a good, childish way. But anyway, a second later, the girl with the sword walked away, and was about to fall but she managed to recover. "Geez, do you need help?" I asked her. But suddenly, the second new person asked something. "Why are we all here? we all came from different alleys, we ended here and we decided to introduce ourselves" I answered him as I looked directly at his eyes. That guy made the day even colder.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    "Ah, the sweet comradery." Shane said cynically. "Isn't it lovely? So, Max, is it? Pleased to make your acquantance. My name is Shane." He placed the cigarette back in his mouth, and a flame seemed to appear in his eyes for a few seconds. He leaned down and placed his hand out to help the girl who had fallen just moments ago. "I'm really not as cold and distant as you think I am. I wasn't really looking to make friends before, but you don't seem like such a bad guy," He said calmly. He placed his hand on the handle of his gun, but tried not to attract too much attention to himself; althoug he knew that they were all looking at his huge gun. "I suppose you're wondering about this... It's for protection." But they all knew that was a lie.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Ms Suki, do you need me anymore?

Salem turned to Jinn. Oh, huh...no. I guess not...

Well then. I will be departing. Be more social Salem. With that, Jinn disappeared with a puff of mist. Salem sighed. Well, at least she talked with one person...the emo girl with the sword had begun to wabble away, as Rikku seemed to try and help her. She then turned to see Zoey doing her usual greeting at some other guy. Ew...he was a smoker. She never liked smokers...

So it was either stay here with Zoey and the others or follow the girly-guy and the emo. Meh...she'd rather follow Hinata and Rikku. "Well, you should balance on your sword," Or chop your boobs off she thought evily. "Meh, the greatest thing for all of us is to get out of the cold so we can all concentrate. The cold is getting to our brains..."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "wait... how do you name?" I asked that guy, who then called himself Shane. But I remembered I mentioned my own name a second earlier... introducing myself with... Rikku. "nevermind... and I don't think you are cold and distant... just... pretty mysterious..." I replied at him. I was going to say weird, but he wasn't... at least, not as much as me. He was going to be like the wise, silent guy of the group.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    "So, you mean to say I'm weird? I'm not just able to control fire." He poked at his head, and sat down. "So... where did those three run off to? They thought it was cold? It feels hot to me." Then he made an odd, confused looking face. "I'm kind of glad you haven't actually heard of me, Max. I'm kind of notorious for..." Then he stopped. He looked around and heard something, but nobody else heard anything. "Did anybody just think of the words, 'we'll have to dispose of him'?" When nobody answered, He jumped up an pulled his gun out of its holster. "Somebody else is here..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back