• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thorns Fan Club!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    You all know you love her. Formally known as pika-mew, Thorns has been one of my really close friends here on PC, supporting me in all my fics and just plain old supporting me. Plus, we are wacky and just said, "mrrr...what the heck. Let's make some fanclubs for eachother."

So, friend of Thorns? Join the club.

Members
    1.) Spoony~Chan
    2.) Thorns
    3.) Roy Mustang
    4.) Psychotic Demon
    5.) Maria Jet
    6.) Midnight Shadow
    7.) Smarties-kun
    8.) Digital Mage
    9.) Rai

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Sounds fun...I just hope that, in both of our clubs, we don't get so random the mods sacrifice us to the banning gods, if you get my drift. ._.;

*puts the Nesquik rabbit on a sacrificial alter*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Thorns said:
    Sounds fun...I just hope that, in both of our clubs, we don't get so random the mods sacrifice us to the banning gods, if you get my drift. ._.;

*puts the Nesquik rabbit on a sacrificial alter*
    As long as we're staying on topic (which is you. That's creepy. You're a topic *pokes*)

So...what's your real name? I never knew. Just a question that has been nagging at me ._.

And don't think I'm a creepy old guy that's going to hunt you down or anything. First name is good enough for me.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I don't think you're a creepy old guy, either, Spoon, though parents seem to think everyone on the internet is. o.o; Anyway, it's Amy...A-M-Y A-M-Y A-M-Y.... 8) Gosh, it's so simple. o_o; Simpler than a dancing tomato. O.o

Hiya, Roy Mustang! *hugs* Welcome! I don't think you have to, unless Spoon will kill you if you don't... o.o;

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    *Joins*

Do I have to give a reason why?
    Don't have to give a reason. Just as long as you have a clue who Thorns is.

*adds to list*'

Amy. Nice name. Better than my name, at least. It's about as simple, yet people make it even more complicated...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    What might your own true name be, Spoon(just the first is fine)? I've never asked you, either. o_O

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Spoony~Chan said:
    Don't have to give a reason. Just as long as you have a clue who Thorns is.

*adds to list*'

Amy. Nice name. Better than my name, at least. It's about as simple, yet people make it even more complicated...

Ya.. I know her. -shifts eyes-

So, how are you Thorns? ^^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I am fine, thank you. ^^ Kind of busy helping my parents pack things up, as we're moving house, but just fine. And you? =3

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Thorns said:
    I am fine, thank you. ^^ Kind of busy helping my parents pack things up, as we're moving house, but just fine. And you? =3

I hate moving, it takes forever. And I can't enjoy my precious time on the computer <3

I'm fine as well, I'm just bored. Will you amuse me? xD

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Thorns said:
    What might your own true name be, Spoon(just the first is fine)? I've never asked you, either. o_O
    Haley. People spell it Hailey, Hayley, Haleigh, Haileigh, Hayleigh, Halee, Hailee, Haylee, Heyley, Heyleigh, Heyley...but why BOTHER?! It's just so simple. 5 letter. H-A-L-E-Y.

Anyways...

Yeah, I move, like, every year, hence the losing the DSL box in packing. Wah.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Thornheart!! *glomptackles* You have an awesome club again!

HI SPOONY-CHAN!!! *waves* Sorry for never getting the pictures done... A lot of stuff has come up....

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Spoony~Chan said:
    Haley. People spell it Hailey, Hayley, Haleigh, Haileigh, Hayleigh, Halee, Hailee, Haylee, Heyley, Heyleigh, Heyley...but why BOTHER?! It's just so simple. 5 letter. H-A-L-E-Y.

Anyways...

Yeah, I move, like, every year, hence the losing the DSL box in packing. Wah.

Wow, there is many ways to spell that name o.o

Ya.. anyways...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    I hate moving, it takes forever. And I can't enjoy my precious time on the computer <3

I'm fine as well, I'm just bored. Will you amuse me? xD
    Okay! ^^ ...Um...how? o.o; I can think of a number of ways I'd amuse someone, but they may just scare you.... o_o;

Haley, Spoon? Interesting. I've never known a Haley before. n_n; By the way...are you back for good now, or are you going to be disappearing again? ;-;

Welcome, Psychotic_Demon and MariaJet! *waves* Wow...this moves fast.... o-o

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Thorns said:
    Okay! ^^ ...Um...how? o.o; I can think of a number of ways I'd amuse someone, but they may just scare you.... o_o;

Haley, Spoon? Wow. I've never known a Haley before. n_n; By the way...are you back for good now, or are you going to be disappearing again? ;-;

Welcome, Psychotic_Demon and MariaJet! *waves* Wow...this moves fast.... o-o

I don't care if its scary, funny, weird, etc. Anything that will get rid of my boredom. X_X

You got more members faster than me. You sure are popular ^^

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Psychotic_Demon said:
    Thornheart!! *glomptackles* You have an awesome club again!

HI SPOONY-CHAN!!! *waves* Sorry for never getting the pictures done... A lot of stuff has come up....
    It's alright. I kinda forgot about it, too o.o;

Thorns said:
    Haley, Spoon? Wow. I've never known a Haley before. n_n; By the way...are you back for good now, or are you going to be disappearing again? ;-;
    Does disappearing make people that sad? I only disappear because my drunken step-father thinks that a Windows98 will survive with no surge protector while we live in the middle of nowhere. I'll beg my mom to bring me to the library everyday. Promise ^__^

Back