• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thorns Fan Club!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    All of you, you hear that? All of you.

So... what is up, Sister? *realises she sounds like a nun* o_0' ... Night-Sister... That was what I meant all along.....

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Ah. Makes sense. After all, the moon is made of feta cheese...and chocolate, as the great physicists of this world discovered by flying there in a barrel.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    may i join? i have glasses too but i never wear them. and i have got a cloolection of glasses. i have maybe 6 pairs of glasses somewhere in my house. the oldest from when i was about 6 years old.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Well, I used to live with my grandparents, until my parents moved up here to Michigan, then we packed my stuff up in boxes and moved it to my parent's house. I found out that I have more stuff than my parents! O.O We still haven't unpacked all of the boxes.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Welcome, Andy! *hugs* I only got my own glasses about a year ago...

That's odd, MariaJet. O_O It'll probably turn out the same for me(having more stuff than my parents) when we move...my room is stuffed. n_n;

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yes, two. ^^ I have a German shepherd/golden lab dog named Scamp and a calico cat named Peppy. I love them. =3

What about you?

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    I have:

Calico:
    Name: Callie
    Weight: Super fat! Broke scale.
    Other: Diabetic

Mix:
    Of what: Bird, dog, cat, and jack rabbit.
    Name: Deuce AKA Mr. Floofy Tail AKA Mr. Chirps
    Weight: New, super skinny, scale broken from Callie, couldn't weigh.
    Other: Psycho crazed maniac.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Yes! Hooray for my crazed kitten that is at this moment trying to lock himself into a plastic container. o.o *pulls kitten out of plastic container*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I love animals, too. ^^

*removes all plastic containers within a fifty-mile radius of the kitten* o_o;

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *turns into buoysel and gets chased by the kitten* bouysel! bouy!(Help me!)

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *laughs* 'I'm a n00b... Who are you?' Oddly enough, that sounds like something I might put in an avatar. o.o;

I'm alright. *shrugs*

Back