• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thorns Fan Club!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    MariaJet said:
    Well, I thought I'd join because, well I don't know you all that much and decided I'd like to get to know you better.
    That's nice of you! I'd love to get to know you, too! =D

Roy Mustang said:
    I don't care if its scary, funny, weird, etc. Anything that will get rid of my boredom. X_X

You got more members faster than me. You sure are popular ^^
    *becomes a red fox and chases her tail*

I am? I never realized, and that's not sarcasm. o.o

Spoony~Chan said:
    It's alright. I kinda forgot about it, too o.o;

Wow. Quick-growing club.

Does disappearing make people that sad? I only disappear because my drunken step-father thinks that a Windows98 will survive with no surge protector while we live in the middle of nowhere. I'll beg my mom to bring me to the library everyday. Promise ^__^
    Yes...very fast. O_O

It's understandable; 'real-life' can often be unpredictable. Thanks for the promise, though. ^_^

Psychotic_Demon said:
    Step-parents... pthhpb. They are so annoying.
    I'm fortunate I've never had to deal with them, and I'm very sorry that you two have had to....

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Psychotic_Demon said:
    Step-parents... pthhpb. They are so annoying.
    To heighten those circumstances, I also live in the lightning capitol of the world. So having no surge protector...that makes my modem last for about two hours.

But I like my step-mom. My step-dad, though...I can do without him.

Anyways...Thorns, I'm jealous. You're so popular *~*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Spoony~Chan said:
    To heighten those circumstances, I also live in the lightning capitol of the world. So having no surge protector...that makes my modem last for about two hours.

But I like my step-mom. My step-dad, though...I can do without him.

Anyways...Thorns, I'm jealous. You're so popular *~*
    *is scared by everyone calling her popular* .... o_o;

MariaJet said:
    Sweet! So, how is your sister doing? That's a question that will probably sometimes be on my mind.

She's fine, now. *hugs* Thank you for your concern.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Well after reading about what you said was going on with her, I get concerned easily about things like that. It's true, I'd say ask Ginger, but you probably don't even know who she is. ^^;

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Spoony~Chan said:
    *gasp* Thorns has a sister? I never knew...but I don't know many things.
    It's alright; we both don't know many things...

MariaJet said:
    Well after reading about what you said was going on with her, I get concerned easily about things like that. It's true, I'd say ask Ginger, but you probably don't even know who she is. ^^;
    It's okay; I am easily oversensitive to the problems of others myself. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not acquainted with anyone named Ginger. ^^;

Well, everyone, I must inform you that I might be going soon...I have to go pick up new glasses from Sears. O_O

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Yeah, not a whole lot of peopl do know Ginger. It's fine though. I can get upset, even when I don't even know the person.

Glassess. *sigh* My paretns try to make me wear mine, but they never succeed. XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Spoony~Chan said:
    Now I'm curious. What's up with your sister, Thorns? Or is it private...? ._.

Oh, glasses. You can answer later, then.
    Well...I'm not sure I should say here. To make a long story short...she injured herself on purpose. She's fine now, though.

Psychotic_Demon said:
    Yay for glasses. They get in the way a lot. *fiddles around with her own*
    They do, but they can help, also. I'm nearsighted, so they're a necessity when I'm trying to view the whiteboard at school.

MariaJet said:
    Yeah, not a whole lot of peopl do know Ginger. It's fine though. I can get upset, even when I don't even know the person.

Glassess. *sigh* My paretns try to make me wear mine, but they never succeed. XD
    I don't really care to wear my own glasses, either. But then, that's why I'm getting new ones... n_n;

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    I'm nearsighted also. I sit right up near the board, lucky me. <.<;

The main reason my parents can't get me to wear them is that they are packed up in a box.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Nothing much. Just got back with my new glasses. They're greatly improved from the others.

Might I ask why Miss MariaJet's glasses are packed in a box? *cocks head*

Back