• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
WELCOME BOYS AND GIRLS (AND ANTI)
To our first incarnation of S&M's own DCC. Why you ask? Because it's time we have a relaxed thread where we can discuss the happenings of the day. Whether it be about the craziest battle you've ever had or your favorite troll in S&M, you're free to discuss it here! :D However, we do have a few rules:​
  1. No serious debates here. We have the metagame discussion threads for a reason.
  2. Know the basic rules of PC and this forum.
  3. DO NOT ask about your threads and if they've been approved yet. This is not the place.
  4. No requesting movesets. You can do that here.
  5. You must stay on topic at all times. If you wish to change the topic, you must include something in your post that is relevant to the previous topic.
  6. The S&M staff reserves the right to delete posts deemed annoying or unfunny. You will not be infracted for any unfunny or annoying posts you make, however.

@ Offenders : You probably don't think that I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me, I can. All the way. Except I'd hold onto this one little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest it, I pull it out. Taking your stomach lining with it. For most people it would take about a week to die. It's very painful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
:D I claim second post because A) Luke is Awesome and B) So is the Cake.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I claim third forth post here because well, this will be my only spam here. After I will be all srs bsns.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
All of you rule for finally stepping into the S&M forum for the first time, lol.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Lol, this is just going to turn into another DCC, except it happens to be located in S&M and we may talk about a pokemon every now and then =P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Don't underestimate me Beach. I was S&Ming while you were still in your forum existence diapers and the true trolls roamed the plains. :<
That of which I'm fully aware of, I was generalizing the bunch of baboons before you, good sir. :P (and you actually posted too fast)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
DCC for S&M? WEEE

Crap, maybe more trolls? OH WELL

Umm....I liek to battle mah pogeymanz?

What, I'm on topic xD

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
That of which I'm fully aware of, I was generalizing the bunch of baboons before you, good sir. :P (and you actually posted too fast)

This is because Mama is a God who posts before you everytime unless he choses to post after you. v_v

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I was waiting to see how long it would take for the words "hard" and "long" to make it into the title =/

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Alright so anyway. An actual topic: in your opinion, what do you see as the worst fully evolved Pokemon in the metagame.

My pick is Ledian. Terrible typing and stats all around. Sure its cute, but it's really bad.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Ariados is pretty crappy...Highest base stat is 90 and the rest suck. And it's not cute at all :<

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
No serious debates here. We have the metagame discussion threads for a reason.
Heard that Anti? X3 Hehe, just kidding.

I pick Mothim or Beedrill. :P

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
It wasnt my fault in regards to the thread title. :x

And Magcargo, no questions asked, just rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back