• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

So is that little blue shrimp Manaphy staying Uber or becoming OU?

Detox

I can just imagine all the rain dance teams people will create, thinking Its unstoppable

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    If Chomp returns to OU, then I'll be the happiest man in the world :D
    Latias has a 1% chance of going to uber.
    And where's the voting thread on Smogon :D?

Isnt visable to normal members yet.

So is that little blue shrimp Manaphy staying Uber or becoming OU?

OU according to generally everyone ive spoken to, who has the rights to vote.

Detox

If they put chomp back in OU, ill pull a backflip. I probably break my neck though...

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
  • How often do they change the tiers?
    I'm not even a huge battler and this is exciting to me :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Oh, you silly little people talking 'bout your silly little metagame =P
    I don't give a shizz 'bout OU, NU is where it's at!
    ^^

Detox

I think you meant " UU is where its at" followed by OU...then Ubers, then NU

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Says the guy with an arceus avatar >.>

NU is a viable and fresh metagame, with many more playstyles available than UU or OU. Besides, NU has vileplume in it ^^
    lol, sorry. I know I don't deserve to be able to use that joke .____.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I just wanted to comment about how funny I think it is that everybody has turned on Garchomp. Where were all of you a few months ago? =/ lol

Also UGH @ long wait for the remaining voters to cast their votes.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Dood, I can't totally wait for now to happen because I can't wait to wait for the suspects voting results. :D I really honestly don't care. I'm content with the metagame the way it is. Latias is perfect for OU, Manaphy could be a nice addition (although I probably won't even bother with Hydration), Garchomp would be fun to have back, and the rest I could honestly care less about because I don't play ubers ever.

Detox

NU is a viable and fresh metagame, with many more playstyles available than UU or OU. Besides, NU has vileplume in it ^^
    lol, sorry. I know I don't deserve to be able to use that joke .____.

Terrible joke btw.

The Acreus is there only because I have no real theme ATM.

I wonder how many people are voting Latias Uber

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • Ughh still 5 days till the deadline so most likely people are gonna wait until the deadline.

Btw anyone else notice that haunter has higher spA than mence and 95 base speed but it's NFE lol.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Terrible joke btw.

The Acreus is there only because I have no real theme ATM.

I wonder how many people are voting Latias Uber

Ugh you're back ~_~ Fan-tas-tic

And shinyninetales there are a lot of Pokemon like that but they aren't viable due to their other stats i.e. Haunter's defenses.

Years
  • Ughh still 5 days till the deadline so most likely people are gonna wait until the deadline.

Btw anyone else notice that haunter has higher spA than mence and 95 base speed but it's NFE lol.

Well, it literally has to be in that tier, since it is Not Fully Evolved. Even if it were the strongest pokemon in the game, it would still literally be not fully evolved, and probably still be in that tier.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well, it literally has to be in that tier, since it is Not Fully Evolved. Even if it were the strongest pokemon in the game, it would still literally be not fully evolved, and probably still be in that tier.
    Scyther is UU, Chansey is UU, Porygon2 is NU, etc. Some Pokémon are too strong to be in NFE.

Detox

And shinyninetales there are a lot of Pokemon like that but they aren't viable due to their other stats i.e. Haunter's defenses.

Actually ive been back for some time now, im just trying to get adapt to this metagame before I make a team.

But im almost certain you dont care and still hate me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back